6 replies to this topic

#1 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:39 AM

There's not alot of sword bashing im afraid as its just the drop but please read and tell me what you think.

The invasion of the planet below had began two days ago and already the Word Bearers had neutralised many Imperial held positions these including defence laser towers. It was heard that led by Black Cardinal Darkanis himself they had massacred a entire squad of Black Templars who were bolstering one such imperial position, the head of one such Astartes dog was impaled upon their standard pole. Though taking heavy casualties it was a grand slaughter indeed every single last adept and crew of the towers massacred these pathetic whelps were shown no mercy, bodies of the dead were impaled upon great icons of chaos as offerings to the true gods.

The Night Lords had also been deployed before the main force to start a war of night attacks and targeting the leadership of the imperial forces, spreading fear and dispair throughout the ranks of imperial guard the effect of these tactics were plain to see in the reports coming back from the surface. Sleep deprivation causing low morale amoung the troops, these positions proved to be easy to overwhelm and take.

With the planetside defences now neutralised the way was clear for the main force to make planetfall. Aboard the strike cruiser 'Deciple of Abbadon' one such force was readying itself for planetfall and the larger battle ahead, a force of death incarnate. Readying itself for the glory and the slaughter. Two Thunderhawk gunships and some of the more bulkier, more ancient Stormbirds were being loaded with ammunition and other equipment then finally the cargo which would bring certain doom to the imperials down below, Drop Pods were also being made ready. Soon this cargo along with the cargo of the rest of the fleet would be unleashed upon the world.

Siddicus and the rest of his squad were in the Stormbird a hour later, the decent was almost smooth. 'Atleast we're not getting cut to shreds by anti air' he thought grimly. His thoughts turned to his old friend and comrade Brakus who had gone down by Drop Pod with his squad to secure the landing zone, two squads had been sent to secure the area whilst the other squads were sent to reinforce the positions held by Word Bearers and Night Lords. Also the Iron Warriors and their massive bulk landers were making planetfall, once deployed on the surface they would start building their forge works. Trenches, Artillery positions and Fireing Bunkers at the landing zone to provide a stronger foothold on the planet.

"1 Minute" Dronned a voice from the vox amps inside the stormbird, with this every son of chaos readied their weapons and murmurred litanys of hate and diflement this further hightened by the noise of chaos itself, siddicus checked his relic bolt pistol and powered up his now corrupted power sword the daemon infused within hungry for the blood of the innocent. As the assualt ramp dropped with venting steam and over the roaring noise of the engines now filling the compartment siddicus shouted. "Show no mercy to these imperial dogs! Death to the Emperor!!"

With this and led by their sorcerer the squad of Black Souls charged out into the open ready for battle and by their hands untold billions would die.

To Be Continued...
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#2 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:30 PM

nice mate
Posted Image

#3 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

Really good

Fallen Emperor's Champion J NOSK36
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#4 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:15 PM

Thanx. I shy'd away from character to character interaction this time as quite simply i just wanted to describe the conflict or the first stages of the invasion.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#5 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:15 AM

Good logic... Can't wait to see character to character stuff haha

Fallen Emperor's Champion J NOSK36
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#6 Talon Lord Othrim

Talon Lord Othrim

WARMASTER, Commander of the Night Lords.

• Elite Member
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:50 AM

Enjoyed it nice, cant wait to read more

Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.com

#7 J0ker2610

J0ker2610

Supreme high sorcerer

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 1,131 posts
  • Xbox Live:J0ker2610
  • PSN:Vader2610
  • Steam:Joker2610
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

its good, very good. hope it turns out to be a full rp, i mean as you can see youve got all your night lords
Posted Image

Change Theme!