#1 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:06 PM

So I recently bought vulkan and a squad of fire drakes from forge world. Problem is I can't find any definite a rules and stats for them, without buying the books. If anyone has them, or the book, it would be much appreciated if you could help me out. I believe they're both from the Horus heresy: book two- massacre. If you have the rules and stats for angron as well that would also be much appreciated.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:15 PM

You can buy primarchs now? How much do those things cost?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:58 AM

So I recently bought vulkan and a squad of fire drakes from forge world. Problem is I can't find any definite a rules and stats for them, without buying the books. If anyone has them, or the book, it would be much appreciated if you could help me out. I believe they're both from the Horus heresy: book two- massacre. If you have the rules and stats for angron as well that would also be much appreciated.

Just a fair warning: They can physically send you the book, but sharing the rules would contravene our copyright policy. Scanning and distributing GW rules is against their T&Cs of use, and therefore ours - breaching this will result in us reporting you to the relevant authorities. In the legal world, it's us or you and we ain't going down with ya :D

Now that said, all the rules for Forgeworld produced models are available inside Imperial Armour books or PDFs. I would suggest you contact their customer support and ask for clarification as to where the rules are to be located - I had a similar issue years ago for some tanks I had bought and they helped me out

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#4 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:52 AM

So to clarify, are you saying that I should ask forge world for the rules?
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:28 PM

So to clarify, are you saying that I should ask forge world for the rules?

If that is where the model is from yeah, knowing GW they will have printed them somewhere and have it listed at an extortionate price. However once you know what book it is in it'll be easier to find it online or second hand

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!