• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 11 April 2015 - 05:02 PM

!!!I HAVE RETURNED!!!

:D  :D  :D 

*Rapturous cacophony of childish cheering ensues* 

After many months of deliberation and after fighting a most dangerous battle against my own wits, I - Fallen - have returned to wreak havoc against those who would oppose me. 

*inserts my life story of my time as part of GWRS for those who don't know me*

((Those who know me may want to skip this part))

From humble beginnings as a follower of Tzeentch recruited to the Thousand Sons in 2012 by Metalhead666x, I fought alongside the legendary Black Templars and infamous Black Dragons until I stood as 1st Captain of the Ultramarines. 

Though as ever, nothing went to plan and I found myself expelled from the Ultrasmurfs after their leader fell to the temptations of Chaos (aka became an absolute pile of Squig dung). I served a brief oath of non-allegiance to any faction for a few months whilst I dabbled in RP and nursed ideas I had for my Battle Brother on Space Marine to life. 

With a new colour scheme, a grand set of armour and an elaborate power sword and plasma pistol combo I stepped once more into the spotlight to announce the creation of the Grey Knights. 

It was particularly organised with colour schemes, perks choices and weapon sets all finely attuned to be as lore-accurate as possible whilst still maintaining an aroma of independence for individual players. 

I grew weary of the GK however as I became more and more fascinated with the Horus Heresy. Mad with passion I dove head first into the archives of the Lexicanum, the 40k Wiki, countless 40k Books and many more lore-orientated sources until I finally settled on not one but TWO ideas:

Firstly, I would announce the creation of the Space Marine Battles series ((A series of lore-orientated matches of Exterminatus, Annihilation, Seize Ground etc in which players would take part in famous incursions of the Horus Heresy and beyond between the legions of Chaos, the tides of Orks and the stalwart chapters of astartes loyal to the Imperium). It was complete with full pre-heresy colour schemes for all 18 Legions (including alternate heresy schemes for the Grand Crusade era Dusk Raiders and Luna Wolves). It also had detailed armour pattern designs to contemplate these resplendent colour schemes.

The second idea was tied to the first by the fact that I fell in love with one pre-heresy legion so much I decided to found it upon the spot. I decided to form the Emperor's Children. I stood as the Phoenician and we peaked at around 60 members before the Xbox One and PS4 began to fully integrate into the gaming community. 

Once the Xbox One and Playstation 4 began to take more and more Xbox 360 and PS3 players, I sensed the inevitable end of Space Marine and so dissolved the III Legion in order to focus on real-world events. 

((LIFE STORY ENDS HERE))

So now, we return to the present day. I have emerged from the Warp a changed man. I have sided with both the Gods of Chaos and the Imperium of Man under their God-Emperor. I have sook redemption and have emerged reborn as the Grand Provost Marshal of the Adeptus Arbites and I am ready to RP and Game until I once more stand upon a mountain of corpses belonging to my defeated foes.

((Though this may seem heavily over dramatic, I felt it was necessary as I do like to make a dramatic entrance<333333 ))

I look forward to once more fighting alongside you all upon the battlefield. 

The Emperor Protects

- Fallen (Though you may call me Kyle if it suits you) 

PS: I wonder if this is still a thing:derp:

OH DEAR GOD IT IS. /WHY/ 

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 09:42 PM

Sup.

• Fallen Angels95 likes this

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:03 PM

Welcome back scrub :D

• Fallen Angels95 likes this

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#4 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:43 PM

I finally solved my PW crisis as well Cru, clearly as I wouldn't be here haha.

Happy to be back. Gaming isn't the same without a community.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:53 PM

I finally solved my PW crisis as well Cru, clearly as I wouldn't be here haha.

Happy to be back. Gaming isn't the same without a community.

We're a lot smaller and less active than we used to be because without a central game people drift away. Hopefully with the release of Space Hulk this year and Eternal Crusade next year we can rebuild.

cruSig2.jpg

#6 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:59 PM

I thought it seemed smaller.

The loss of a central game is a shin kicker however like you said the release of Space Hulk and Eternal Crusade may revive things a little.

The Angels Sanguine have a solid community on Warframe which is doing quite nicely.

The release of Elder Scrolls Online on PS4/Xbox One may also give a huge boost as the mega servers of the MMORPG will allow multi-player compatibility with abolished subscription fees thank the lord.

ESO, Rainbow Six Siege, Assassins Creed Victory and many other games like them are just a few games on my "to grab" list this year and each will hopefully give the community a little boost even if not 40k Based.

#7 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:59 PM

Oh and not to mention the new Blood Bowl

#8 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:32 AM

Ya'll should look into Neverwinter. i'm having a blast each weekend when I play it

cruSig2.jpg

#9 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:41 AM

I can get it on my XB1. I will have a look tonight

#10 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:46 AM

Welcome back Fallen!

We're a lot smaller and less active than we used to be because without a central game people drift away. Hopefully with the release of Space Hulk this year and Eternal Crusade next year we can rebuild.

Shows you who the dedicated nerds are (myself included) :P

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#11 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:49 AM

Cheers fuzzball.

We're all dedicated nerds just some of us have dedication elsewhere too ;)

On another note; the new Skitarii Mechanicum army is pretty decently priced. Reminds me of older Games Workshop BMW prices rather than the new extortionate Lamborghini prices
  • Fuzzy likes this

#12 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:58 PM

Oh crap, Fallen is back! 

seriously though dude, welcome to the madness again

Posted Image

#13 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:21 PM

I am the madness.

There's no explosions of opinion without me<|3
  • Draco Ny'ade likes this

#14 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:30 PM

If anyone defines the madness it would be JC. Dammit JC, you ruined our intellectual high ground!

I am still trying to sell off the last of my w40k army, once it's gone most likely never again. Loving Warmachine too much. On that note, we need to get a GWRS league going on Warmachine Tactics 

cruSig2.jpg

#15 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:46 PM

JC and Dx defined much of the madness I will agree there.

I'm not picking up my tabletop stuff for a while yet. Gonna do it maybe in the summer when I have the time on my hands... But with the release of ESO on Next Gen I can't see that happening haha.

Loving Neverwinter btw ty for suggesting it

#16 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:32 PM

JC and Dx defined much of the madness I will agree there.

I'm not picking up my tabletop stuff for a while yet. Gonna do it maybe in the summer when I have the time on my hands... But with the release of ESO on Next Gen I can't see that happening haha.

Loving Neverwinter btw ty for suggesting it

Warmachine Tactics is a PC game

Neverwinter is awesome, it does have serous issues but on the whole is a damn fine game. I play a Lifesteal Warlock, what about you?

cruSig2.jpg

#17 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:50 PM

It does have serious Lag issues sometimes and the servers dropping out but it's fairly good all round.

I play as a Sun Elf Scourge Warlock.

Gonna go for Hellbringer as my paragon path I think

#18 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:53 AM

It does have serious Lag issues sometimes and the servers dropping out but it's fairly good all round.

I play as a Sun Elf Scourge Warlock.

Gonna go for Hellbringer as my paragon path I think

I went Soulbinder because I can heal through damage (200% of my lifesteal, which is 25% of my damage) is applied to group members. So by just trying to kill shit I help out the Cleric healing. Right now I am Human but intend to swap to Dragonborn because +2 to two attributes is amazing.

The lag issues are frame rate drops, and yeah it really does my nut in on boss fights as I often end up tanking on my Warlock (my DPS is high and the tank is almost always playing like a DPS). The list of issues right now are thus:

• Occasional frame rate drops
  • Rubber banding in high pop areas
  • Broken auction house search mechanics
  • Advert spam in big fuck off letters in the middle of the screen
  • Disconnections when changing zones
  • Cannot purchase Zen from Australia or New Zealand (no confirmation on other countries having the issue)

All in all it's not that bad, I've experienced much worse launches of MMOs and while Neverwinter is 2 years old, the only issue it doesn't get a pass on is the AH because that shit is broken on PC too. The rest of it will be patched eventually, and the advert spam was just a silly design choice that'll eventually be altered.

cruSig2.jpg

#19 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:46 AM

I don't really lose much health at all I've never died so far and my companion is ace (I linked my xbox acc to the thingy) I do pretty good so far but am a low lvl so it'll get tougher as I go up

#20 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:30 PM

I don't really lose much health at all I've never died so far and my companion is ace (I linked my xbox acc to the thingy) I do pretty good so far but am a low lvl so it'll get tougher as I go up

I've got the Renegade Illusionist as well, he's awesome. Mine is level 20, so equivalent player level 40. To get past 20 I need to purchase Zen, so will seek to do so this weekend. 

• White = 1-15
  • Green = 16-20
  • Blue = 21-25
  • Purple = 26-30
  • Legendary = 31-35

Above are the companion level brackets. Our Illusionist was green so had a level 20 cap and needs upgraded to blue (hit level 20, pay 500k astral diamonds I think) to advance. As a DPS/Healer I should be using a Leader companion (tank) but Illusionist (control, so CC) works so well.

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!