Photo

Anyone still playing on Space Marine? We want a busy 2015! ;-)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:22 PM

I thought space marines servers were shut down, also who thinks that it might be one of the games that's backwards compatible with the the xbox one?
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#22 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:38 PM

Unlikely. Had a small following when it was released and now has an even smaller one.

Did notice a 93MB update that only seems to have changed the THQ start up when first going onto the game to a Sega start up... Not much as they didn't remove every Meltagun and lock them up never to be used again by the *CENSORED* who do but at least they've shown some even if small interest in what was once thought a dead game...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#23 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:09 AM

Nah, it's just Sega breaking out the "fun batons". No THQ allowed. Dat IP's our bitch now. Legal BS, really.

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#24 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:46 AM

Still seems unnecessary...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#25 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:53 AM

Oh, definitely. It's not like Sega made the game or had anything to do with it, but hey, gotta slap that advertising out now that they own THQ.

*sigh*

• roadkill srt10 likes this

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

Change Theme!