• Stängt ämne Detta ämne är stängt
12 svar till detta ämne

#1 THE G0D EMPER0R

THE G0D EMPER0R

Meatshield

• Members
  • 42 inlägg

Postad 21 mars 2012 - 06:25

looks like the dreadnought dlc is half price so no excuses to buy now. if you havent got it then nows the time.

#2 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 inlägg

Postad 21 mars 2012 - 11:16

I (like many) got the dreadnought dlc when it first came out but many still do not have it. It is a great dlc and would be great to have more players. So I agree with you no excuses to buy now. Thorne! A Dark Angel and Space Wolf agreeing... what is this galaxy coming to?
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#3 scrambles

scrambles

Witches are magically delicious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2012 - 12:32

I (like many) got the dreadnought dlc when it first came out but many still do not have it. It is a great dlc and would be great to have more players. So I agree with you no excuses to buy now. Thorne! A Dark Angel and Space Wolf agreeing... what is this galaxy coming to?

*hides chaos helm* i don't know man, but the emperor protects right?

Posted Image

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2012 - 04:16

Thorne! A Dark Angel and Space Wolf agreeing... what is this galaxy coming to?

Evidently they are both sitting in a bar talking about the French Emo girl across the way. For those who don't get the joke then your loss, perhaps someone will explain it too you :D

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 Darksaint

Darksaint

Wolf Lord Skull Takers Great Company

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 inlägg

Postad 03 april 2012 - 02:03

Shame nobody plays it n e more we r all forced to classic because we can't get games but I know tons o people got it so if we all band together and set times to boost no.s again we might find were all playing the maps we've spent money on and the rest might pay to join us !
Maybe a classic boycott by all chapters for a Couple o weeks could work ?
Darksaint. If the mjod turns sour I ain't the kinda wolf to drink it !

#6 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 003 inlägg

Postad 03 april 2012 - 02:17

I'm down for trying but I think it'll be tough. I start every search with Dreadnought but give up after a couple failed rooms. If we all let the first game load instead of dropping because no one but our party is in the room maybe we can get a few more games in with the number of people here on Gothic Wars.
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#7 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 03 april 2012 - 11:11

I'm down for trying but I think it'll be tough. I start every search with Dreadnought but give up after a couple failed rooms. If we all let the first game load instead of dropping because no one but our party is in the room maybe we can get a few more games in with the number of people here on Gothic Wars.

Most people don't seem to have it which is a shame since it was 80% off last month.

You should post a thread solely for recruiting people for it and get a game of 16 Gothicwars guys going

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#8 Oudane

Oudane

Rune Priest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 inlägg

Postad 05 april 2012 - 07:15

I never had much trouble finding a dreadnought match for a while just recently it seems to have tapered off...I just search dreadnought assault maps (not classic or chaos) and usually got something...I loved it something so amazing controling onw of the ancient walkers of our brothers...

#9 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 inlägg

Postad 05 april 2012 - 11:12

What's a Dreadnought ?
Postad bild

#10 Corman2030

Corman2030

Crimson Fist Liaison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1 064 inlägg

Postad 08 april 2012 - 09:56

looks like the dreadnought dlc is half price so no excuses to buy now. if you havent got it then nows the time.

Bought dlc about a month ago and still havent been able to find a game, sure sounds cool but never played

Posted Image

"If Death is Victory, how Afraid of Life can we be!"-OH, SLEEPER

#11 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 852 inlägg

Postad 09 april 2012 - 12:19

Bought dlc about a month ago and still havent been able to find a game, sure sounds cool but never played

Start getting your GT on here, we will get games going.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#12 NightWolf889

NightWolf889

Crimson Fist Initiate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 298 inlägg

Postad 09 april 2012 - 04:49

We occasionally do an game of 1v8 in Dreadnaught Assault. Very fun, lots of death all around. We usually place rules though, like 1 Thunder Hammer and 1 Lascannon.
“Victory does not always rest with the big guns:
but, if we rest in front of them we shall be lost.”
-Commander Argentius, Silver Skulls

#13 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 777 inlägg
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Postad 09 april 2012 - 05:00

The dlc is Awesome but sadly people don't play it.... So i will gladly play this with other brothers that want to play! my gamertag is the same as my name on here if anyone is down for getting torn apart by my cannon or crushed by my fist!
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

Change Theme!