Jump to content


Photo

Honor binds us, but it blinds us to the poision--Draco


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:14 PM

The unit moves ins silence. Stalking through the bamboo like wraiths.

 

You come up behind Kato, your mentor and squad leader who points to two figueres standing in the distance. One is wearing armor similar to yours, he carries a long rifle. the other is a member of the BLack Tigers. Rebels that have been raiding settlements near kyoto for months.

 

"I want you to run out with Aso....Draw fire and hunker down behind the two shipping crates.."

 

KAto whispers over the comm as he marks a large shipping crate in the distance."Can you handle that?"


Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#2 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

    Forgefather

  • Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:06 PM

'I'm sure I can manage that' replied Taiki softly. 'Come Aso'. As he said this he ran, hunched low, towards the crates.
Posted Image

#3 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:34 PM

you move like wraiths. Aso stands beside you and you can hear his breath is hard.

 Not too far off the figure in armor similar to yours looks toward the crate but shrgs as Kato grunts.

 

'Looks like some of us fell out.....The elder isnt going to be happy about this.."

 

aso crouches and chambers a round.

 

"Taiki....Drop the traitor."


Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#4 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

    Forgefather

  • Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:02 PM

Sighting down his rifle, he checks all the variables, before lining up on his targets head, taking a breath and pausing a second before squeezing the trigger. 

100

: 1 = 1

Edited by Draco Ny'ade, 09 March 2015 - 11:28 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:51 AM

The round bursts through the mans skull and he stops. However another guard sees it happen and raises the alarm.

 

WIthin moments, the base roars with life as two men start coming toward you, checking each corner .


Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#6 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

    Forgefather

  • Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:05 PM

Aiming swiftly, Taiki fires twice at the nearest guard, both shots aimed for the chest. 


Edited by Draco Ny'ade, 21 June 2015 - 08:36 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:54 PM

the shot brings the man down but he screams in pauin, al;erting more guards to come your way.

 

you can either wait in your position or take cover in a nearby sewage outalet


Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#8 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

    Forgefather

  • Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:11 AM

Spoiler

 

Pulling his pistol Taiki opens fire on the incoming guards, firing all 5 shots at 5 separate guards before ducking down into cover


Posted Image

#9 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 01:44 AM

the shots drop one of the guards , but the other charges at you, brandishing a vibrating blade.

 

"Die shadow!"

 

he screams as he lunges at you


Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#10 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

    Forgefather

  • Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:06 PM

with a swift turn, Taiki jumps up and attempts to slice the guard in two with his katana, before pulling back into a Jigen-ryu stance, ready to strike again


Posted Image

#11 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

the man flows into  his own stance, watching you carefully.

 

'Defensive.."

 

he growls as he pulls out a second sword.

 

"Move shadow ... COme meet your end!"


Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#12 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

    Forgefather

  • Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:54 AM

Taiki simply flicks his gun up and double taps the guards gut, afore bringing his blade down in a near vertical slash, aimed for the side of his neck
Posted Image

#13 Thugren

Thugren

    Master Of The Sanctuary

  • Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:53 PM

the hits to the gut stagger the warrior, but he doges the strike, kicking hard agaisnt your chest and sending you tumbling into some crates.

 

"You....WHelp."

 

he says through grit teeth, bearing down on you with his weapon raised


Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg


#14 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

    Forgefather

  • Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 06:23 PM

"Shit!" Taiki rolls sideways, and to his feet, drawing his Wakizashi, dropping back into a defensive stance expecting another rush


Posted Image




Change Theme!