#1 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:23 PM

Throughout my life I have suffered great pain, physical, but mostly emotional pain. Never in the past ten years have I ever felt more emotional pain until now. The girl I like, nay my perfect girl, whom I love more than anything on earth and in heaven has chosen another man. She was once mine, to hold, to talk to, to love. She makes it hard for me to breathe when I'm around her. My heart skips a beat when I see her, and now my mind, heart, and soul is racing because I can't fathom knowing that she is with someone else. She entered my life, and brought more happiness then I have ever known for a long time. Then a few months ago I let my depression and problems get in the way. One day I was happy, I thought she was happy, and then she let love's executioner strike with a decapitating blow. She left my life torn down the middle with my heart and soul bleeding the ichor of happiness. This pain indescribable. I fear that I cannot continue. I took a gamble tonight to get her back. I plan for days. I was going to sweep her of her feet, and welcome her back into my arms, but I found myself blindsided by this..... this...... new source of torment. Call me a hopeless romantic, call me weird or dumb, but it none of that will ever change the way how I feel. I know pain like this is inevitable, but I never knew it could hurt so damn much. May God have mercy upon my soul, but I fear he has abandoned me too in these dark times that have started anew.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#2 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:13 AM

Iknow that feeling dude. But it gets better. Find a hobby. Meet new friends...Join sanct...........

No but seriously, it gets easier man. You just have to endure

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#3 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:22 PM

I know the feeling also. I wish you luck in getting her back but urge you to have a backup plan. I lost my girlfriend and soul mate harshly to, she didn't leave me for someone else, rather she shut everyone out of her life after something happened. I get her back after nearly 3 years but then between was painful.

Good luck

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#4 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

I'd wait three years of I have to
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

Change Theme!