55 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:50 AM

the strike comes down with whistling speed.

Crusade screams and lashes out, striking the comet as it comes within range. The meteor explodes with incredible strength, and the massive warrior warrior is driven back a step, his Armour ruined, the molten iron sloughing off his form .

150-possible 200 damage

Crusade snarls and turns his focus for one moment, hurling his hammer and striking sorianna with a devastating blow. as it rebounds back to his hand. 45 damage out of 200 done to sorianna.

Ashrams chains whir to life, and in an instant a chain fires out, lodging into crusade and dragging the two hulking warriors into another frantic melee.

two blood rips done---35 damage done to the target.

Sori-4 orbs max

llorna-3 orbs

Cain recovers and stands on his feet, lashing out with another iron scythe, buring it in the angels back.

two weapons stuck----total of 40 damage

Kantas tripple salvo---65 damge done to target---(crit)  armor debuffed completely, Crusade has no armor left.

Crusade-535 damage----0 armor

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:14 AM

Sori picks herself up from the dirt, sporting a large gash from the hammer strike. "Damn..." The clash of metal as Ashram fought with the angel urged her to shake it off. This time she slipped into his blood, wrapping her power around his veins, locking the behemoth in place. "Make him scream!"

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#23 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:18 AM

"Since now he's squishy..." Burias said before charging in to the thick of the brawl, taking out his dragon gullet machete. He goes to sink in the jagged ghoulbone blade into the side of the raging angel and tries to follow it up with a firey hook into the wound that cain had made with his scythe.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#24 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:22 AM

"Goddamn it he just doesn't quit" As Kanta begins reloading more Acid rounds for another assault

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:32 AM

SHow no mercy is in effect-If not hanfdled by a tank, each crit from crusade crits

The angel screams in pain, his entire body locking up.

ashram strikes with a furious blow, 

10 damage

The iron weapons in the angels begin to pulse ominously as cain begins his chant again, making his hands work in slow cirlces as tarkus pumps two more shots into the angel, followed by a brutal rip from lorana

buraises attacks land with sickening crunches-30 damage(crit) 4 greivous burns

tarkus 20 damage

lorna 20 damge- 4 orbs

605 damage on crusade

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:56 AM

Sori's concentration breaks and her power bounces back into her. After a deep breath to recover she ripped more blood from his body. "Make sure Cain finishes that chant this time Burias!"

#27 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:00 AM

"Ja ja ja!" Burias shouted out loud for Sorianna as he yanked out the blade. Cocking his arm back, he goes for a straight jab into crusade's jaw with his brass knuckled gauntlets as his chops at one of the wings with the machete afterwards.

#28 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:08 AM

"Don't mind me then anyone I'll just be all alone reloading my gun" As kanta kept loading more acid rounds

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:18 AM

Another blood rip, a two peice to the side, and a couple peppered shots up his back and Crusade screams in fury.

He begins to chant but llornas blood fills his mouth, cutting the chant off entirely.

Enraged, crusade lashes out with his hammer, lifting burias off the ground and sending him tumbling ass over heels across the arena into the ground

Burias-60/200 staggered

Sori-20 damage max orbs

burias--25 damage 6 stacks of greivous burns

Taarkus-15 damage

665 damage on crusade

Cains eyes glow menacingly, the chant ground in hymn as ashram wraps crusade up in his chains, sending whirling arcos of blood in all directions

60 damge-(crit)

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:18 AM

Sori watched Burias take the hit. "I thought you didn't like flying Burias!" She pulled more blood from Crusade's wounds.

#31 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:41 AM

"Did anyone catch the number of that truck?" Burias drunkenly grumbled with his face and the snout of the gasmask in the dirt of the coliseum. Haphazardly rolling onto his back and trying to stand back up, he tried to keep himself steady as he went to move foreward to one again engage crusade in fisticuffs. "Alright, round two!" he announced, still groggy.

#32 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:46 AM

"come on I just need a bit more time" as kanta kept adding more Acid rounds into the shotgun
 as he then yelled to Tarkus

"Hey Tarkus just keep them covered alright" as kanta kept his mind on on the task at hand

(Tarkus uses Buckshot)

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:35 AM

Ashram lunges forward, hurling cursade into a pillar, making the enraged angel scream in fury.

Cains chant reaches its crescendo and he opens his fist toward the prone angel.

all at once, the iron explodes, splatting the stone with blood and tissue matter, exposing iron bones, and rapidly udulating organs.

Sori rips for 35 damage

300 damage

Llorna  summons up seven blood golems who surround the angel as he forces himself to his feet.

tarkuses fires int the exposed organs and crusade grunts, lashing oput with his hammer, pummeling ashram to one knee with a sickening crack of tortured metal.

25 damage to crusade

40 damage to ashram---50/300

1085 done to cursade.

Crusade roars in fury, his lifeblood ebbing away, and he lashes out with his hammer, dispelling four golems in one swing as his breaths become heavy and labored......... HIs balance off center

burias is unable to fully move and stumbles into the dust, seeing a large beetle scuttling past his helmet.

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:44 AM

Sori's mind throbs from the presence of all the blood but she knew that his wounds would only make him more dangerous. She pulled blood to her amassing it in front of her. Bringing her hands up she directed it outward. The massive orb of vermilion washed over the arena in a wave gluing itself to her friends wounds.

(using Tides of Blood)

#35 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:49 AM

"At least your day ain't bad huh little guy?" He sighed to the beetle before getting back up to see the rather grisly scene of the eviserated angle. "Huh, wonder what a cooked angel smells like." Burias asked himself before snapping his fingers, igniting the small flames that danced on crusade.

Backlash

#36 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:51 AM

"I'm almost finish guys just hold on" as Kanta kept reloading casually as he watched everyone fight crusade

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:21 AM

Crusade snarls and smashes his mace down, obliterating one of the golems as he is suddenly ignited.

He is flung into the far wall and rests there dazed

40 damage---

All party members healed by tides of blood for full hp

ashram wraps the angel in his arms with an annoyed growl, pinning his arms as cain raises his hand toward the angel.

Cains eyes glow as he begins another channel----(chanelling final rest.)

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:23 AM

Sori takes a deep breath, recovering her concentration. She rips more blood from the angel.

#39 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:30 AM

After watching the angle blow up in a satisfying ball of flame, Burias smirked underneath his gasmask in a moment of having a little payback only to look down and see the blood being manipulated by Sori moving up his leg and into the joints and rents of his armor as it healed what damage was done earlier. "Right, ok, gonna ignore that for now." he said as he moved up to start whaling on crusade's exposed guts with flaming brass knuckles as Ashram held him.

#40 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:32 AM

"Alright here comes the boom" as kanta started to move closer and opened fire on Crusade with his acid rounds

"Eat this you filthy animal" as Kanta kept unloading into cursade

Change Theme!