4 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:26 PM

Oh no! Its the Canadian Devil! Beelzeboot!

Needless to say this was a great episode of South Park. To be honest any episode based around the Goth Kids, Satan or Randy are pretty awesome. Mainly because Satan is actually quite a nice guy... I mean yeah when he threw his sweet sixteen party he did become a spoilt bitch but still it was hilarious when Satan was upset that he got an Acura and not a Ferrari... Although Hitler did ruin Satan's big entrance as the "Can you hear me now guy" so he did have a reason to be annoyed I guess...

• JC 042 likes this

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:56 AM

Yeah the new series is off to a damn fine start, the whole theme of the episode actually rings true aswell, god damn freemium games...

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:21 PM

All of the episodes have been alright. Some not as good as the others though.

Randy has been awesome throughout every episode. He's having a wine tasting and its classy.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

Why does the thought of a Canadian devil give me the images of a really friendly and polite horned guy riding a moose?

Posted Image

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

Well Satan is quite a nice guy. He gives Hitler a Christmas tree when doesn't have one...

A satanic Moose... Just makes me think about what if there was a Canadian Jesus...

Change Theme!