2 replies to this topic

#1 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:04 AM

My musically talented friends from Utah, The Piano Guys have made an amazing tribute to batman, unfortunately one of the producers from The Dark Knight, did not and will not let them upload it to youtube, therefor  the original video has been removed, luckily I have found a link to the video for your viewing pleasure, I suggest you watch it as I was there for the last part of the filming and it was splendid, I even got to sit in the Adam West batmobile ;) and watch my cover if you'd like, It was my first attempt, pretty good I'd say

Piano Guys video

http://www.dailymoti...iano-guys_music

and my cover

• JC 042 likes this
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#2 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:08 AM

I should also mention I might be performing with the piano guys at their christmas concert in Salt Lake City december 20th, its not official yet, either way if i dont I still have backstage passes to the show 

• JC 042 likes this
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#3 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:17 PM

I saw this a while ago, really cool. If not as a computer scientist I would definitely have pursued digital artistry as a living (musical arts industry intimidates me (then again so does digital art...)) but I don't think I had the drive to make a career out of it.

EDIT: By seeing it a while ago yes that does mean I subscribed to his channel  :derp:

Edited by JC 042, 17 October 2014 - 05:18 PM.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Piano Guys, Pony, Cover, Violin

Change Theme!