#1 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:28 PM

Well gentlemen, the time is upon us to raid. Let us polish our weapons and armor and prepare for the real crucible of battle.

Let's start planning for the vault of glass. I'm looking for people to take this on with me. Now I'm not level 26 yet, but within the next day or so I should be. So I'm hoping five of you will join me in this endeavor. Hopefully, I'd like to start the raid with in the next few days. Now I'm fairly confident that I will be able to play with those of you in different time zones, seeing as I don't have class for the next week. I plan to take this raid on in at least two to three hour increments, so as to accommodate your schedules and mine. So if your willing to sail across the sea to raid then let us raid like the Vikings of old.
  • dx144 likes this
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:08 PM

This is Destiny right? Intend to make a Destiny forum later tonight, I'll move all the existing threads there.

Would love to play but at this rate it'll be a few months before I max out my level

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:19 PM

As said "hopefully"
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#4 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:04 AM

If you get some others up for the raid/strike let me know I'd be more than happy to tag along and assist if possible =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!