#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

• JC 042, An_A10_Pilot and ebonybrotherhood like this

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:06 AM

Excellent. I'm glad that they are keeping the orks as the dark humor. In addition, it's good that they are making it rated M. Wouldn't feel like a 40k game without a bit of blood.

Is anybody grabbing the founders pack?
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

If the game is coming out for Xbox One yes if not then no...

But yes a Warhammer game without blood would be kind of lame. One of the best games I played for effects of limbs being removed probably was World at War. Was pretty awesome to see if a soldier was hit by an explosion they would actually be torn apart not just fall over in a whole piece. I wouldn't mind seeing something like that happening to Eldar, Orks and Space Marines when something very powerful hits them, EG Autocannon hits an Ork then there will be chunks of Ork all over the place... Although Ryse Son of Rome's graphics were pretty damn impressive for its executions when you slice off Barbarian arms and legs but they did just look like a piece of meat and lacked a lot of blood as I'm pretty sure if someone had their arm or leg cut off there would be more than a spray of blood.

To be honest I'm hoping there is a lot of blood in Eternal Crusade...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:03 AM

It's on all main consoles (PC, PS4 and XOne). I'll be getting it for the XOne

• dx144 and J NOSK36 like this

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:06 PM

Awesome then yes I will be getting it for Xbox One. Now got to decide between Eldar and Chaos... Decisions, decisions...

#6 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:28 PM

I have to decide between Eldar or Raven Guard SMs

cruSig2.jpg

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

I imagine you'll be allowed to have different characters/players instead of you chose to play Orks so you have to forever play as Orks. I wouldn't mind playing as all races to be honest. Maybe not Orks as I've never been a big fan of Orks...

#8 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:46 PM

I imagine you'll be allowed to have different characters/players instead of you chose to play Orks so you have to forever play as Orks. I wouldn't mind playing as all races to be honest. Maybe not Orks as I've never been a big fan of Orks...

I'm a bit weird in that I don't play Alts. I just hate levelling multiple characters on the same game; so the choice of which race and character I play is all the more important as it makes or breaks games for me.

cruSig2.jpg

#9 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

I plan on playing as an Eldar banshee and an ork Big mek. I hope they make the shokk attack gun as derpy in game as it is in TT! !
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#10 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

Howling Banshees are pretty awesome. I can understand that Cru, I sometimes feel like that after I have one character up to a high level then jumping down to a low level is just annoying as fuck. =/

#11 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:21 AM

Im gonna end up being either Chaos space marine or some sort of imperial space marine, i didnt watch the interview, what are the chapters again?

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#12 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:55 AM

Chaos are:

Black Legion

Word Bearers

Iron Warriors

Night Lords

Space Marines are:

Ultramarines

Blood Angels

Space Wolves

Dark Angels

#13 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:18 AM

there we go, i get to be a proper night lord, about time 

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#14 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:57 AM

No RG, bad buzz

cruSig2.jpg

#15 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

Well I don't know if you can just modify your own armour and say be a Night Lord but have the armour of an Emperors Child or in your case Cru any of those Loyalists and change them around into the colours of the Raven Guard.

I doubt they will do that though as its going to ruin the idea 4 chapters, 4 legions, 4 warbands and 4 craftworlds are fighting if everyone starts making their own chapters, characters and whatever else which are all independent.

To be honest I'm going to enjoy beating down Smurfs, Puppies, Cross Dressers and Vampires Wannabes as a Night Lord or Ulthwe Seer...

#16 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:01 PM

That sucks.

If I'm loyalist it'd have to be Space Wolves then as they were my first w40k army. We'll see how it turns out - looking more and more likely to be Eldar

cruSig2.jpg

#17 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

Planning to roll as Night Lords and Blood Angels on PC.

Definitely wont be able to do the founders program sadly :(

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#18 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

I'll try and get the Founders pack if I can, when is it released? 25th June?

To be honest Space Wolves after reading Thousand Sons just made me want to burn Fenris as they were loyal even after the Emperor basically told them the thing that makes their legion unique is banned. Also it is kind of strange how they condemn the Thousand Sons for their Flesh Change even though the Space Wolves have their own lets say indiscretion with the Wulfen which if the Emperor knew that much about could say I want you removed for Genetic impurity.

Night Lords are one of the coolest Space Marines out there Pre-Heresy as no else liked them, they scared the shit out of everyone and they were probably going to be removed at some point by the Emperor because they have been too "Extreme" in their methods of bringing Systems into Compliance. 

Blood Angels are just kind of an enigma though, might be because I don't know that much about them but they are possibly one the most loyal of the loyal by first battling Daemons then going through a complete Massacre on Terra to protect the Emperor then having succum to the Black Rage which any of the Blood Angels can have them affect them...

Away from my opinions of Space Marines and Chaos Marines, what does the Founders pack have more than the say a regular version and how long do you have to buy it before they stop people from being able to buy it?

#19 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:23 PM

I intend to buy a founders pack, depends on how much and how long they're offered for. Budget is tight this month due to paying for my UK flights

cruSig2.jpg

#20 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:26 PM

Away from my opinions of Space Marines and Chaos Marines, what does the Founders pack have more than the say a regular version and how long do you have to buy it before they stop people from being able to buy it?

I don't know the details but I think it's like early access on Steam except it's like a year and half before release. I bet they get a bunch of visual benefits like stuff for strike cruisers or unique skins, maybe some sort of season pass to DLC as well. That's a guess though. I also don't know the exact cost details. All I know is I can't afford to buy any game on release and am stalking Steam Sales...

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

Change Theme!