4 replies to this topic

#1 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:35 AM

Well hello fellow sanctuary users, If some of you havent found out already I am going to school for Commercial Music with two degrees in Media Composition and Music Technology, these degrees will pave the way for me to work in the music industry in virtually any aspect and allow me to be producer, mixer, arranger, and composer of music while allowing me to still perform  on the side, and I plan on using my new acquired talents to help give musical life to sanctuary, Im sure everyone here knows that a game can be great on its one (gameplay, story, graphics) but also the music plays a pivotal role as well, i bet some of you have the halo soundtrack on your computers for instance.

So What im thinking about doing, is over the next couple years while im in school I plan on using the software and technology at my disposal in college to mess around with possible music for sanctuary in my free time, i plan on looking at this in the most professional way possible, after all we want it to be awesome right? im hoping to start this thread now to announce my contribution to the game, and as well as updating this thread in the future with possible ideas and hopefully getting feedback on the possible musical direction. 

Of course as with any project the creative process would be me and Thugren working closely on the direction the music based on what he gives me image or video wise and I then can come up with music and send it to him. 

we are on the ground floor of something that has potential to be great, really exciting.

in the meantime here is a sample of the technology I hope to have the coming months 

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

This definitely seems quiet interesting. 

:thumb:

• J NOSK36 likes this

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

thanks priest, im quite optimistic about the future right now 

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

I'm gonna say it'll be either dubstep or soul music.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#5 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

For sanctuary? some of it will be electronic i think, not necessarily dubstep, also i have themes in mind for the opening menu music, as well as some music for a sad cut scene, i have all these ideas swimming in my head but dont have the resources to carry them out 

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

Change Theme!