#1 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

Now sense i am a Thousand Son fan i wanna ask this question and see what others think.

Magnus The Red sent his fleet and such away from the planet before the attack by the Wolfs. So what do you all think happened?

I have heard story of how similar the Blood Ravens are to them and such so other then that what you think happened?

Is it possible there are still loyal Thousand Sons out there?

Could they be in Stasis or some such?

Do they secretly gather knowledge still?

I mean it was a Fleet he sent away so plenty of people there.

Anyways just a Question i am hoping to see others views on what you think happened or could have happened to them.

I have a short Story on what i wish was true that i may post up in the future if anyone is interested in reading it or seeing my views or hopes lol.

Anyways hope to hear from you all :D
"Do Ut Des." - Roman Prayer

#2 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

I believe it possible, yes. Although there wouldnt be any space marines in that fleet as the vast majority of them were on Prospero during that time save for the few Thousand son astartes that were bound to brother legions.
Example: A Thousand son warrior joined to the ultramarines legion. Magnus thought it good for his legion to train and learn the ways of brother legions, so as a part of Thousand son training-- that is what they did.

I cant say "Yes" there were SM with his fleet.
I can say there were Thousand son Warriors NOT on prospero during the fall of Magnus.
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#3 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:41 AM

Though the Worl Eaters were waiting for them on Prospero and all who returned to find out what happened were ambushed and destroyed as well as interegated (I find the concept funny that Khan was physicaly able to interegate someone with out eating their limbs :D)

Also I think the remainder of the fleets regrouped with the Thousand Sons, thats the only way to explain how they support their current numbers in 41st millenia without recruiting. As there were only a hundred or so who escaped Prospero and survived the flesh change.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#4 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

Supposedly a small force is still gathering knowlege. And aheiman himself is not in open war with the emporor, he is searching for a way to co trolls chaos

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#5 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

The accepted lore is the Blood Ravens hail from Magnus.

Magnus wasn't a traitor, he tried to warn the Emperor about Horus and accidentally sundered Terras warp defenses, forcing the Emperor to fight demons instead of Horus (see Thousand Sons and also Deliverance Lost).

The Emperor sent Russ to bring Magnus back to Terra, Horus changed it to a burn order. The greatest tragedy of the Heresy is that Magnus was supposed to be the one who fueled the Golden Throne protecting humanity for eternity. Non-HH-Books lore says the chair was designed for Magnus and amplified his power in such a way as to prevent Chaos from ever manifesting demons in our galaxy again. However there wasn't enough time to tune it to the Emperor, so all it does it cast the Astronomican Beacon.

Magnus sent his fleets away because he forsaw only the destruction of his legion and not the IA regiments attached to him. He saved their lives.

There is fan fiction where Magnus works under the cloak of Chaos but still serves the Emperor, Tzeentch loves this sort of stuff (Heart of Chaos closing chapter) though he truly hates Russ. I prefer to believe this lore because it just suits all the Tzeentch lore

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#6 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

The accepted lore is the Blood Ravens hail from Magnus.

Magnus wasn't a traitor, he tried to warn the Emperor about Horus and accidentally sundered Terras warp defenses, forcing the Emperor to fight demons instead of Horus (see Thousand Sons and also Deliverance Lost).

The Emperor sent Russ to bring Magnus back to Terra, Horus changed it to a burn order. The greatest tragedy of the Heresy is that Magnus was supposed to be the one who fueled the Golden Throne protecting humanity for eternity. Non-HH-Books lore says the chair was designed for Magnus and amplified his power in such a way as to prevent Chaos from ever manifesting demons in our galaxy again. However there wasn't enough time to tune it to the Emperor, so all it does it cast the Astronomican Beacon.

Magnus sent his fleets away because he forsaw only the destruction of his legion and not the IA regiments attached to him. He saved their lives.

There is fan fiction where Magnus works under the cloak of Chaos but still serves the Emperor, Tzeentch loves this sort of stuff (Heart of Chaos closing chapter) though he truly hates Russ. I prefer to believe this lore because it just suits all the Tzeentch lore

I like the idea of the fan fiction you mentioned, I would like to think Magnus is still loyal looking for a way to get back at or mess up the plans of the Changers of Ways true or not :P
"Do Ut Des." - Roman Prayer

Change Theme!