Photo

Badass Movies!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:13 PM

Here is a couple of badass movie plots. Try guessing the movie I'm describing...

It's about a mans wife who is brutally murdered by a serial killer and his son is left physically disabled. In a twisted turn of events his son is kidnapped and the dad has to track and chase the kidnapper thousands of miles with the help of a mentally disabled woman.

Spoiler

It's about a two guys, one dumb and strong, and the other small and clever, that are traveling across the land together. They perform different dirty-work for money, since they are saving up for a common goal. But when they're finally getting close to their goal, and on their last job, a girl suddenly comes between them, and jeopardizes their dream.

Spoiler

It's about a man that opposes the king, a king who is his own brother. He opposes the brother because the king discriminates against the mans friends race. He decides to overthrow the king trough a complicated plan together with his friends. He is successful, and takes the throne, believing he could do better. Unfortunately the kingdom is ravaged by horrible drought, and the population grows discontent. At that point the son of his brother returns, seeking vengeance.

Spoiler

It's about a princess that is captured by a dark knight and held in his fortress. She is saved by a knight in shining armor, her unknown and long lost brother, and their comical sidekicks. They escape the dark knights fortress, and join the revolution, helping to overthrow the dark knight and his evil lord.

Spoiler

See what I did there...?  B)

Posted Image

#2 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

Looks awesome.

• Iron K likes this

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#3 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

I think if they were pitched like that especially the Disney ones they would have been thrown out =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

Yeah, I got the idea from a post on another site, so I can't take cred for the Finding Nemo one.

But the story of a movie changes extremely depending on the angle you look from, and what words you use. :P

Posted Image

#5 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

You just ruined kids movies for me. Nothing can ever be simple with you can it? Bastard.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#6 Brother Calad

Brother Calad

Raven Guard Techmarine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 259 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

:cool:

289e1fbfdbdc789a57779d63085eac67-d5tb9p1

"Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that" (Kingdom of Heaven-2005).

#7 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:37 AM

You just ruined kids movies for me. Nothing can ever be simple with you can it? Bastard.

Just because you're simpleminded doesn't mean I have to be that too..  ^_^

But think about it. The lion king is about racism, fratricide, coup d'état, dictatorship, incest, same sex parenting and vegetarianism.

All animals are allowed to live in the kingdom, except the hyenas (Racism). Scar kills Mufasa, his own brother, without hesitation (Fratricide). With the use of an army of hyenas, Scar claims the throne through assassination and domination, and keeps everyone in check with the use of his personal army (Coup d'état and Dictatorship).

There is only one male lion in the entire lion pack, Mufasa, and in nature the lion male is father to all cubs in the pack. Ergo: Nala and Simba are sister and brother (Incest). Timone and Pumba raises Simba all by their selves, feeding him on a diet containing insects and bugs only (Same sex parenting and Vegetarianism).

If you take it one step further (which I do, of course), in The Lion King II, Simba's daughter(that he gets together with his Nala, his sister) falls in love with Scar's son(Simba's and Nala's cousin). Can you see the picture I'm trying to show you here yet?  B) 

Right-in-the-childhood.jpg

Posted Image

#8 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:28 AM

Got all of them but finding Nemo.

On the topic of the Lion King and to ruin childhoods even further, Disney actually ended up removing A song by Scar in the film towards Nala as it was becoming a bit to "rapey." The Lyrics prove that point.

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#9 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:07 AM

Thank you for that input Metal.

So, as you can clearly see, there are sides to The Lion King you've never realized.  :P

So is there any other part of childhood you want me to "take care off"?  B)

Posted Image

#10 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

Well, you missed the original version of sleeping beauty where the prince abused her while she slept. Kinda like the guy from kill bill.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#11 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

Well I was talking about movies.

But original stories are pretty badass. For instance, in the original Russian version of Red Riding Hood, the wolf tricks Riding Hood to drink her grandmothers blood as wine, and eat her flesh for dinner.

In Soviet Russia, Red Riding Hood eats Grandma!  :P 

Posted Image

Change Theme!