1 reply to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

This is another Skyrim style story as I feel like using an archery style character so yeah read if you want as I will add bits to it from time to time.

Name – Kalf Bloodfury

Race – Nord

Gender – Male

Focus – Archery, Heavy Armour, One Handed and Restoration

Backstory – Kalf Bloodfury was quite an untraditional Nord fighter. Preferring to fight with weapons others would find cowardly as he preferred to strike from afar where his enemies couldn't strike him until they already had an arrow or bolt stuck in them. He wasn't afraid to meet steel with steel when it came to it though.

He was raised around Falkreath both parents were hunters in the area surrounding Falkreath and had couple of run ins with Jarl’s men who found them poaching from time to time in the Falkreath hold. Eventually someone it could have been the Jarl but it is unknown who put the bounty on his parent’s heads. Bounty hunters came along and took their lives as they were used to hunting animals for food and to make coin not dealing with armour clad fellow Nords who made a living from dealing with those deemed criminals. Kalf Bloodfury grew into adolescence shortly after his parents were killed by bounty hunters but had no idea who they were and felt no real need for revenge as he knew the Jarl’s law. He broke it from time to time himself but would understand if bounty hunters came after him for poaching in the Jarl’s lands.

Kalf couldn't care less for the Civil War that started a few years ago when Ulfric Stormcloak was taken from Markath in chains after liberating the city from the Forsworn. If anyone wanted to tell Kalf who he could and couldn't worship then they were welcome to try. Although he came face to face with several Stormcloaks when hunting around the border of Helgen one day when there was a trap for Stormcloaks which Kalf got caught in even though he had no ties to the Stormcloaks. What happened next changed Skyrim and Tamriel as we know it.

Edited by dx144, 10 January 2014 - 05:18 PM.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 02:43 AM

Day One

After being captured by the Imperials Bloodfury was being taken to the Imperial City to be tried for treason against the Empire. They were going to make a stop off at Helgen for the convoy to get supplies for the trip into Cyrodiil but there was a sudden change of plans. As the convoy stopped they began unloading the prisoners and the Thalmor were watching over these events happen. Bloodfury didn't have much against the Elves. As long as they didn't attempt to harm him or his family and friends he didn't care what they did. 

Many other Nords would call this cowardly not fighting for their rights to be free in what they do but even with the Stormcloaks in charge they remove certain liberties we take for granted now. It would be trading one leader who cared only for themselves with another. Only difference would be that Ulfric was a Nord. In ways having your own race tell you what to do is better than some foreigner or some Elf who couldn't accept being equal with Men.

Bloodfury still fought the execution but with his hands bound, no weapons available and many Imperial Soldiers around he would have to accept his fate but with the next event shocked him to the core. Everyone in Skyrim had heard the tales of Dragons and the Dragonborn who did battles in years past against the Dragons who enslaved all the mortals.

As the Dragon began burning Helgen Bloodfury still had his hands bound so he could assist in attacking the dragon not like he would have been able to assist much any way. As an entire Imperial garrison was destroyed in mere moments. But Bloodfury managed to run through and dodge the Dragon until he was assisted by an Imperial Soldier called Hadvar. Competent warrior although Bloodfury cared little for his stance in the Civil War raging across Skyrim. 

A few creatures inhabited below Helgen Cave Bears, Frostbite Spiders and many Stormcloaks who must have escaped from the Dragon were hiding out inside the ruins of the watchtower which stood in Helgen. After Hadvar and Bloodfury had killed all the creatures and Stormcloaks attempting to stop them from escaping Helgen.

After they left Hadvar told Bloodfury that he should go and see the Blacksmith in Riverwood called Alvor who is Hadvar's uncle and that he could help Bloodfury get some equipment as a reward for helping him manage to escape Helgen. As Bloodfury began his journy to Riverwood he found a mine called Embershard Mine and cleared it out of the bandits that were holding out in the mine as a base to rob and kill travellers. Bloodfury then stayed there for the night until the next day.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skyrim, Story, Nord

Change Theme!