#1 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

Hey guys!!! Well lately I've been watching a lot of anime. Ya know Sword art online, Samurai Champloo, Princess Mononoke, Bleach and some Naruto. But out of all the Animes I have watch as of recently there has only been one that has truly suck out... it is called Fooly Cooly. Now i have watched some pretty weird anime before but this one was by far the weirdest. I mean it completely mind fucked me. Guys if you are in the mood for some anime I would tune into this show! It is by far the greatest thing i have seen in the longest time! Here is a little taste of the show for you :D

http://www.youtube.c...?v=tGiZWGlszxA 

Enjoy fellas!!!

Posted Image

#2 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:58 AM

Hey guys!!! Well lately I've been watching a lot of anime. Ya know Sword art online, Samurai Champloo, Princess Mononoke, Bleach and some Naruto. But out of all the Animes I have watch as of recently there has only been one that has truly suck out... it is called Fooly Cooly. Now i have watched some pretty weird anime before but this one was by far the weirdest. I mean it completely mind fucked me. Guys if you are in the mood for some anime I would tune into this show! It is by far the greatest thing i have seen in the longest time! Here is a little taste of the show for you :D

http://www.youtube.c...?v=tGiZWGlszxA 

Enjoy fellas!!!

hmmm....there is only one thing to ask when looking at this chewy...did you fondle her yum yums...DID YOU FONDLE HER CUPCAKES

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#3 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

User's Awards

Â 

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

Matrix Agents eat you heart out :P

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#4 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:01 AM

I love that freaking badshit crazy anime.. I've watched about three times, and it just makes less and less sense. :P

• Thugren likes this

Posted Image

#5 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

"Fooly Cooly," that show takes me back. Nipple tweaking is the translation if I remember right.

9JeXAbU.jpg

Do not wonder those who are good without God, Pitty those who need God to be good.

#6 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:56 PM

"Fooly Cooly," that show takes me back. Nipple tweaking is the translation if I remember right.

computerreax.png   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY MUST YOU RUIN THE MYSTERY OF LIFE

• palin2004 likes this

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

Change Theme!