• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

They weren't messing around with the Time War.

Think log it this way:

Everyone belives the doctor killed the Gallfyrians and The Daleks.

However he didnt by freezing Gallfry in time. The fore they survived and the daleks killed each other therefore explaing why the Daleks survived in te future.

However none of the doctors Cept for 11 remembered so they all thought they used the Moment therfore making it a tough subject for the Doctor until now because he knows he didn't kill his people.

Not touchy.

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#22 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Well the moment wasn't used therefore multiple races which died didn't which were used in multiple episodes. EG Christopher Eccleston in his first episode against the living plastic they were trying to take over Earth because they were basically destroyed including their homeworld. So since they weren't destroyed by the Moment that means they had no reason to be there as their planet would have been fine. Which means the first (recent) episode of Doctor Which is now possibly broken as the Living Plastic could stay at their home and have a cuppa.

Also in the episode where the Master tries to bring Gallifrey into where Earth is doesn't that mean its changed?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#23 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Nope.

That battle was te last battle of the Time War.

The Autons already lost their planet at an earlier date therfore that would of happend anyway.

As for the Master, that whole thing must of happend just before those events cause at the start of the episode the Time lord Genral says the high council are in a meeting. This is supported by the fact that those episodes happend just before the end of the time war. 
Think of it this way:

The Moment was never used in the first place from the End of the Time war till Trenzalore. Because the Doctor forgot the events due to the fucked up timelines do therfore 9th thought he killed the time lords when in fact he didn't.

Posted Image

#24 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Anyway, it was Awesome :)
Posted Image

#25 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

NO GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Posted Image

#26 Draco Ny'ade

Draco Ny'ade

Forgefather

• Interrogator
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

Whats up with you?
Posted Image

#27 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Whats up with you?

He's having unreconcilable nerd seizures. Star Trek people had similar ones with the JJ Abrams movies because they changed everything regardless of quality

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#28 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

Might just be me but it seems like it pokes holes in previous episodes... Didn't mean I didn't enjoy the episode I just think it possibly weakens the other episodes...

As I said though it might just be me. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop watching Doctor Who all together because there is a thing or two I didn't really like...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!