#1 Biohazard16

Biohazard16

JRDW Brony Rep

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

So since I've recently become a lazy unemployed bum, I have a decent amount of free time over the weekends. I know that Drunk Deathwatch Friday and such as fallen by the wayside since there's really noone admin'ing it so I wanted to start something like that back up.

I'm thinking there are others out there who are tired of the same old Seize/Ann. games so I'm looking for a change of pace. Maybe things like no indicators, CTF, win condition changes, etc. (Though it would be up to the vote of the people playing). For those with DLC, maybe Dread or the like. Though, more than likely I'll want to be pushing for random teams because I want this to be a fun game where people meet or play with people they don't normally, you know, for a change of pace :D

So my question is, would anyone be up for some private lobby matches to mix things up on any days Friday-Sunday? If so, what times would people want to play?
What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The god-machines of the Adeptus Mechanicus? No! The Astartes Legions? No! The tank? The lasgun? The fist? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all! -Lord Solar Macharius

#2 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

The xDAx are always up for anything
Posted Image

#3 GREEN M00SE

GREEN M00SE

Guardsmen

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

I might join In if I'm online at the time you play :) I haven't played Dreadnaught much :)
Posted Image

In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

#4 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

If I'm online I'll get in touch :)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#5 ICE JARL (bjorn_ironskull)

ICE JARL (bjorn_ironskull)

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts
  • Xbox Live:ICE JARL
  • Steam:bjorn_ironskull
  • Social Groups:Ice Wolves

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

I would be well up for this. For me, it's a Sunday (due to work hours) any time from 20:00 BST/GMT (21:00 CET). I'm sure that most of my guy would be up for this, also.

5a0878d3-1001-44ce-8a24-7d2530b2cb82_zps

Change Theme!