#1 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

Hi guys,

I want to be fair here. And honest. That leads me to say this: I don't think that I can keep this section going any longer. I have immensely enjoyed watching you all develop some fantastic characters, but my time this year is becoming more and more restricted due to RL, and it would be unfair for me to carry on running this section.

However, that does not mean that I am giving up on you. The opposite is true, I will be listening out in my inbox for suggestions of a new GM, recommended by you, who would be happy to take the evil reins off me, and carry on trying to kill you all off. I will wait for one week after this post before posting a poll where you can vote for the next games master for this section.

As ever, kind regards,

Warmonger (fomerly Jkharvey95)

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#2 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

Just to reiterate, I have currently had no suggestions(?) and if that is the case by this time on Friday then I will simply have to close the section :(

#3 CattyVixen

CattyVixen

Sister of Battle

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

Okay, I don't want anyone to 'take over'. This was Your RP, and Your story together with me. If You can't continue, well then my character is screwed.. I don't know what the other say, but I say that if You disappear, I will not keep going with my character.

If You stayed, I would definitely not give up this character, but since You can't stay, well then I don't have a choice.

Posted Image

#4 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

The possibility is that someone caretakers the thread, until I have sufficient time again in RL for this thread and it's awesomeness.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

If you need help I can

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!