#1 XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

Cute Honour guard

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

So i was thinking if we could each write up all the anime we grew up watching even if we only watched it for a short while this way we can see if we had common interests or in the very least find new shows we never watched and give them a go 
i'll start: pokemon (up until b/w which im watching now along with best wishes), digimon (until data squad missed frontier i think),beyblade (until the end of metal fusion series one),yu-gi-oh (until 5D's),medabots,spider riders,sonic(mixed series like X and underground),DBZ/kai(used to now rewatching),naruto and naruto shipuden(planning on rewatching)

.tumblr_myhgdfrJUy1t12ipko1_500.png

#2 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Pokemon beyblade medabots bleach naruto sonic, medabots and sonic those were the shit I watch those to this today love it. But I think it's funny how in pokemon they don't even acknowledge why team rocket still chases pichachu, I had to tell my 13 year old brother why they chase him, one episode they explain that and that's it, like 15 years ago
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#3 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

I wish I could contribute to this thread, but I didnt start watching anime till about 4 months ago. :(
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#4 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

I can't remember most of them. Avatar is the only one I really remember.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#5 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

I wish I could contribute to this thread, but I didnt start watching anime till about 4 months ago. :(

you poor bastard :( anime was great as a child, avatar was good
Also another great show was Zatch Bell, little demons that spit matical elements out of there mouth and body's, wonderful
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#6 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

ohhh man you almost mentioned every anime i loved when i was young you just missed shaman king.......ahhhh good old days
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#7 XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

Cute Honour guard

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

damn how could i forget avatar

Pokemon beyblade medabots bleach naruto sonic, medabots and sonic those were the shit I watch those to this today love it. But I think it's funny how in pokemon they don't even acknowledge why team rocket still chases pichachu, I had to tell my 13 year old brother why they chase him, one episode they explain that and that's it, like 15 years ago

ikr a year back my nephew was staying at our house and i had to tell him so many things that i might of disowned him

.tumblr_myhgdfrJUy1t12ipko1_500.png

#8 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

I didn't forget shaman king, I just didn't watch it, but there were others I can't remember some names

#9 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

Medabots, Dinozords, Monster Rancher, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Zoids, Big O, FMA, Inuyasha, DB/DBZ Pokemon, Digimon, Ultimate Muscle....would Kirby and Cubix count as an anime?
Posted Image

#10 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

Dbz entire anime
Medabots
Fighting foodons
Sonic
Yugioh
Outlaw star
Gundam- entire franchise
Samurai x
Ruroni kenshin
Fist of the North Star
Battle angel
Appleseed
Ghost in the shell
Bali ultimate grappler
Robotech
Pokemon
Naruto
One peice
Bleach
Inyasha
Ultimate muscle
Kirby
Jinroh
Blue sub # 6

I've got more

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#11 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:51 AM

Medabots, Dinozords, Monster Rancher, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Zoids, Big O, FMA, Inuyasha, DB/DBZ Pokemon, Digimon, Ultimate Muscle....would Kirby and Cubix count as an anime?

How could I forget those

Change Theme!