dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ6GV3TO94
https://i.chzbgr.com...0448/h73557FA3/

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 WarmasterStuvis

WarmasterStuvis

The Eternal Swordman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:30 AM

Dammit Nappa!
Loyalist, traitor, I care not; you all look the same on the end of my sword.

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:48 AM

Are we there yet? NO! Are we there yet? NO! Are we there yet? NO! Are we there yet? NO! Are we there yet? NO! Are we there yet? NO! Are we there yet? NO!

Imagine that for a year while travelling to Earth. Occasionally making a stop off so Nappa will shut up for five minutes.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

Cute Honour guard

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

hey look they have a group of bald ones the green one, the tall one, the not to tall one and vegeta look it's a pokemon Chiautzu: hey i'm not a pokemon i'm chiautzu chiautzu Nappa : here that vegeta it's a chiautzu

.tumblr_myhgdfrJUy1t12ipko1_500.png

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

A serious question that must be asked.

Posted Image

#6 XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

Cute Honour guard

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:45 PM

i actually saw a pic of nappa in ssj whith a beard and bigger moustache

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

Only if for some reason Nappa turned Super Saiyan before Vegeta... Would have given even more reason for Vegeta to be enraged =D 
This basically explains how Vegeta gained the ability to become Super Saiyan. I think Nappa could become Super Saiyan through pure stupidity and baldness.

#8 XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

XSiKx SpEcTeRx98

Cute Honour guard

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 261 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:45 AM

this thread needs to be revived NAAAAAAIL NAAAAIL gather the dragon balls

#9 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:46 AM

Posted Image

#10 roadkill srt10

roadkill srt10

Shadow Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:38 AM

Only if for some reason Nappa turned Super Saiyan before Vegeta... Would have given even more reason for Vegeta to be enraged =D 
This basically explains how Vegeta gained the ability to become Super Saiyan. I think Nappa could become Super Saiyan through pure stupidity and baldness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyhmbVKB05I

Just no
No longer rogue, leader of the Night Lords, shadow captain Nox. Course only till Ariok returns..

#11 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:03 AM

The way you become Super Saiyan is with a pure heart. Vegeta has a heart of pure badass and he cried saying "I wanna be a Super Saiyan! I wanna!" about a thousand plus times and the universe felt bad for him and gave him the ability to turn Super Saiyan.

I did just watch Season 2 of Dragon Ball Z Abridged and I learnt something awesome about Nappa!

Change Theme!