#1081 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 04:12 AM

"So....This is only an idea."

he says as he leads the younger soldger into the woods until a safe zone can be seen. Cains hand stops him in his tracks and he checks his rifle, a smirk spreading across his face.

"Jackpot."

he says as he hands burias his rifle to look at the scope.

through it you can see the camp is coated in the white black fungus, its surface writhing like a living thing as the light shifts upon it.

"Now...all we have to do is coax out a soldgier ant.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#1082 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 07:43 AM

"That we is going to be a me isn't it?" Burias asked with a sigh as he looked at the fungal growth, guessing it was a clue something lived here still to tend to it. He takes out the ghoulbone machete gullet and starts heading towards the camp in a wider berth so Cain could have a good shot into the camp without him being in the way incase something pops out when he's not expecting it. The whole time the Drachen felt like he should just burn down the whole place and the fungus after seeing what it did to people and how those 'hillbillies' were using it.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#1083 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 05:08 PM

“Down!”

Titan and delkanorous shout in unison a second before a shot followed by a hail of gunfire rains down on the growth.

“Movement.”

The voice was familiar , and not even a second later a horrible human like figure of fungus and muscle lurches outward. It was a horrible figure to look on, hulking and covered in fungus’s it’s body was a torn stitch work of exposed muscle and teeth.

Cain fires four shots, and within an instant the shots grow into hulking thick steel beams that hold the figure down.

With the creature down Cain quickly moves to burials to check on him, and when the trees part, a familiar face , a young bath hen with a serious countenance can be seen.

“Bout time I found you.”

Zoz, son of coreus says , resting his rifle across his shoulders.

(Changed his name to Zozriel.)

cainsig11.jpg

#1084 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 08:24 AM

The moment the two entities in his head told him to get down, the sound Burias made as he dropped to the ground could only be described as an exclamation of 'BEP!' as the gunfire started. Then the towering fungal fat thing came out at him, and then steel beams suddenly appeared in its body. In short, Burias was a very confused boy when voices were speaking to him that weren't in his head. Turning his head around while still on the ground he saw Zozriel. "Oh hey, did you and your squad come join us from Norfolk?" Burias asked as he picked himself.

#1085 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 December 2021 - 01:11 AM

"when that guy decided to start imposing anyi mutant and anti varghen laws....I heard about them in the grapevine..... Want vto make a pure human society...Said we whewre welcome but...Well you know it goes."

he looks at cain who chuckles a bit.

"one peice of bread goes missing and its lynch the mutant, burn the fur freak."

the silencer laughs as the squad begisn torching the fungasm spraying a chemical on it that makes it shrivel.

"We found some stuff in a bunker near here.....This fundus musta been a pain in the ass a few years back and somone mustve been dealign with it...... Cant find any trace of therm tho.:

cainsig11.jpg

#1086 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 December 2021 - 07:05 AM

"Oh, well that's a shame." Burias said quietly, obviously dejected by the situation that developed back at the naval port. "Well they're an even bigger pain today, some weird magic guys are using it to make a whole bunch of hard to kill immortal guys out of former Drachens that we need to beat and so far only ghoul bone worked." Burias informed Zozriel and his gang. "How much of that stuff is still there? Could be super useful if we can clump them all together for one good spray."

#1087 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 04:27 AM

"enough to spraw down about a football field if we do it by hand.....If were gonna use it, its gonna need to be in away that it can be spread much more effectively, or were fucked."

cain takes out his machete, stabbing one of the growths and watching as the bones eat the fungus inside and out .

"right now , if we go into a direct conflict, well be ground down..... we should fall back with the dracen.... Make a plan, than go from there."

Zoz looks at cain and nods.

"aye dominus."

cain looks visibly agittated at the word but says nothing , his suits mask form ing around his face as he looks to the truck.

"lets go... Lets get back to the  staging ground and well figure it out."

cainsig11.jpg

#1088 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 07:36 AM

'Guess he doesn't like being called that.' Burias thought to himself when he saw the look on Cain's face. Burias stayed behind only for a little bit, wanting to look at the fungus getting eaten by the growing ghoul bone. Looking down at his free hand, he little a little flame on his index finger and frowned a little. This strange stuff seemed to be able to regen at the same rate his flames could go through it, so it wasn't really useful here. That idea seemed to get under his skin as he let the flame die out before heading back to the truck behind the rest of them.

#1089 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 06:30 PM

Cain is silent as the truck starts, zozriel sitting up front with them in the cabin as the rest of the sqwaud jumps into the back.

"you didnt like being called that?"

Zoz says finalyl as cain lets out a sigh.

"No.. Its not that.. Its just i dont like the idea of being refred as such by somone so young...It breaks my heart."

Zozriel gets quiet, but than turns to burias.

"i saw you looking at the growth..... And your fire... Is something wrong?"

cainsig11.jpg

#1090 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 February 2022 - 07:49 AM

"Oh, just, my flame is not useful against this fungal infection stuff. Which, just seems weird because flame carbonizes and destroys cells but it can grow it back almost just as fast. So the only thing we know that works is ghoul bone and that chemical you guys found. But we do not have much of either to cover all the Demon born if we go after the ones that did this in that prison complex. Makes me wonder what sort of casualties we might be facing against an something that so hard to put down for good when we finally go on the attack." Burias explained. "I used to practically erasing that kind of problem so no one else would have to deal with them....but not with this Scheisse."

#1091 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 04:29 AM

the young wof smiles and leans back.

"Ive heard of some pyromancers upplamenting their flames with certain apparati...... What if you supplamented your flamelike that? with some of the peticide?

cain raises an eyebrow at this and smirks.

"Like an old flamethrower..."

cainsig11.jpg

#1092 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 July 2022 - 02:39 AM

"Like, have something strapped to my arm? Could work for this specific problem." Burias nodded. "Be like a knock off of my Vater's flames, bet that would have taken care of these...things." He grumbled as he looked at the direction of the Prison complex in vain attempt to ignite it with sheer staring at it.

#1093 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 August 2022 - 01:00 AM

"i have...an idea.."

the truck begins to deviate off the path as cain points to an old sign, indicating theyu are going toward an industrial area.

"why dont we find the parts we need..since were not in a rush."

cainsig11.jpg

#1094 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 August 2022 - 06:35 AM

"....I do not know, it feels like we are and are not? I would think they are expecting us sooner than later, Ja?" he asked, a little anxious in making people wait, especially if it was something he was doing for them. A sort of response he probably developed thanks to average interactions he had with his father throughout his childhood, and then a bit with Krieg on top of that.

#1095 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 10:51 PM

"THink about it.....A major ammo stash was just hit, who are you going to investigate the moment that happens?"

Cain says as he keeps his eyes on the road, easily navigating the car through the ancient overgrown streets.

"Lets give them some time to cool out, than ill go ahead after we make you a filtration system for this shit."

The wolves chuckle and Zozriel watches carefully.

"It shouldnt be hard to make a kind of switch that we can attach to your gloves thatll coat your hand in the pesticide.......It should work no? kinda like a chemical flamethrower."

cainsig11.jpg

#1096 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 02:57 AM

"Well it would be better than trying to drink the whole thing and hope for the best." Burias tried to joke. But after that he sat there and thought for a bit. "...Maybe I should have tried learning Vater's flames, it's effects might actually have killed those things with the way it works." He thought out loud now as he looked at a small little flame he held in his hand for reflective purposes. "But how does he do it?" he wondered more to himself than for anyone here to answer. 

#1097 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 June 2023 - 05:42 AM

"your dad?"

cain asks carefully, cocking his head carefully as he lets out a breath.

"its no different from The reaper or whisper paths... Its intent......WOuld you like to try and and learn your fathers flames? I can coach you the same way they coached me when i walked down my path.... It should be the same concept>"

cainsig11.jpg

#1098 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 June 2023 - 10:25 PM

Burias stared at his own gauntlet covered hands for a long time, trying to come to a decision in his head as to what he wanted to do or needed to do here on out. "...It might be, I should try at the very least." Burias answered. 

#1099 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 July 2023 - 05:13 AM

motioning a tthe others, cain sends them off and poulls from his cloak, a simple peice of iron.

"I want you to imagine your fire, and wrap it around this needle... Actually do it, get a stable flame to coat it and wait for me to guide you from there.

cainsig11.jpg

#1100 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 August 2023 - 02:27 AM

Burias nodded at Cain's words before taking a couple of breaths to get his nerves in check and focus himself. Holding his hand up with an index finger extended out lightly to the piece of iron Cain held, he tries to coat it in his flame and keep it stable as he had asked. 

Change Theme!