#21 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

DERP POWER! =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#22 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:21 AM

Hmmm we will never herp cuz herp is for the derp..and DX, they speak low gothic.... not latin

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#23 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:47 AM

Basically an adapted version Latin. It is just Latin with words changed a bit. Nothing wrong with it but it is like saying I don't speak English I am speaking Lincolnshire as my accent is different to someone from the East Midlands or the northern part of England.

It is just a different type of Latin.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#24 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

It has latin elements but also french & german....

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#25 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:30 PM

Perhaps because Latin is kind of a base language for most of the European languages....

#26 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

as my accent is different to someone from the East Midlands

Can you clear something up for me, why does all the other areas think east midlands have a chavy accent? I seriously dont get it :huh:

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#27 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'm from Worcester (West Midlands)

#28 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

Don't really know JC mainly because that is the area most of the chavy people come from. You could say that all the people in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire are Farmers because its the countryside =P

Just the stereotype JC. Don't really believe it myself as I was using it as an example not showing my belief in the stereotype. But it is common knowledge that there are different dialects around the UK and I imagine other countries. An example of that would be the scouse dialect.

It isn't a different language but it has its differences to the original language.

Change Theme!