No replies to this topic

#1 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

Okay, rules and tips about RP run by me.

1) While none of you will see the dice, I will be rolling dice for the outcomes within the game. The rolls are hidden with me so that if you go to spot something you don't know if seeing nothing was the result of a 1 or a 100, that way there is no "I bet there is something there I just rolled bad" and also the ever present "I wonder if there IS something there and I didn't see it."

2) Description is rewarded. More detail in your actions equates to bonuses in what you do.
Example:
Person 1) I draw my bolt pistol and fire off two rounds at the charging Ork.
Person 2) I draw my bolt pistol and take careful aim, firing off two controlled shots towards the Ork's most vital areas.

The second person would receive a bonus on their roll that I made because of the added detail in the level of his action. This carries through to everything.

3) Posts. Everything is done in action reaction and the game time is very short. This means that when I post I will basically end with an unstated "What do you do?" At which point each person gets to respond with what they do. THAT IS ALL. Because the reaction to whatever you did is technically instantaneous, even though it might not be written for several hours. I will only post the outcome once every member has stated what they are doing. In non combat situations people can go about their business and chat as they see fit, but should be mindful of those that cannot get on as often or the same time as others. When an action occurs though the in game clock is running and the post count limit goes back into effect.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

Change Theme!