• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

The Greenskins didn't have stand a chance, no matter which way you looked at it. Hidden in the dense shrubbery, the filth's poor eye sight couldn't account for the power armored human in the shrubbery, nor the other five battle brothers accompanying. It was a simple insertion mission. The world was Nedakka, held by the Greenskin forces for an age beyond remembrance. Intelligence had confirmed that one of lieutenants of Redmawz, the Warboss in charge of the Brugham System WAAAAAGGGHHHH, had based himself in this particular area. The mission was simple. A small force was to be sent in, undetected by the enemy, move in and take out the war lord and let his forces fight amongst themselves. It was never that easy.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#2 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

Solaro observed his surrounds as he looked back to his battle brothers

"has the war bosses position been found yet" said Solaro as he waited for an answer from one of his battle brothers

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#3 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

Your sergeant, Varus, steps up to answer " No signs yet brother captain, but what appears to be an armored column is moving this way." He said, standing shoulder to shoulder with Solaro.

That would explain the few orks on foot seen so far. Scouts.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#4 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:06 AM

"then we must say out of sight as we do not have the means to destroy this column" said Solaro as he then looked towards the direction of the column that was coming

"Tell the scouts to keep a eye on the armored column as I want to know what there moving" Solaro then added as he waited for Sergeant Varus to answer

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#5 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:17 AM

The rest of the ork scouts began to show themselves, more and more of them giving away their guise. The beast were caring less and less about their cover, showing themselves freely.

The sounds of engines roaring could be heard over the road horizon and the first of the wartracks was spotted going at full throttle.

#6 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:07 AM

Solaro was silent for a moment as he watched the green skins revel themselves as he then looked to his sergeant and asked

"Have the scouts been found by the enemy...or have they found us" as Solaro waited for an answer

#7 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

"I believe it's just a coincidence Brother-Captain. Let us wait and see." Varus recommended, pointing towards the wartracks. The Ramshackle vehicles sped by, the ork riders hooting and shouting as if they were in a race. They moved past the Eagle's location without care, seemingly unknowing of the Astartes hidden in the woods.

#8 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

"one can not be to careful Varus" said Solaro as he then looked in the direction the orks were marching in as he then said

"but sending a scout team to watch those orks will be necessary...I want to know where there going Varus" as Solaro then went silent waiting for an answer

#9 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:33 AM

"I don't think that'll be necessary Captain....." Varus muttered underneath his breathe, pointing towards the hill where the wartraks had come from. The ground trembled in the wake of what was to come. A massive beast, nearly 25 meters in height and 15 meters in width marched forward, a fortress of steel mounted on the top of it's green hide. It was a great beast, standing on four legs, sharp tusk sticking out of it's fang filled mouth. The squiggoth, carrying a massive fortress along it's back, walked forward, accompanied by a host of greenskins at it's foot.

#10 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

"Squiggoth" said Solaro as he watched the green beast as he then looked at Varus

"Then that means the Orks are on a war march...let us be quick then and find our target and pray that it is not on that beast" as Solaro then order

"Scouts I want the decks of the Squiggoth scouted to make sure that our Greenskin isn't on it" as Solaro then went silent

#11 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

The ground continues to tremble as the Squiggoth marches onwards, in a few minutes it is practically ontop of them , yet the Greenskins seem to remain ignorant of the Astartes position.

It takes the scouts a few moments to assess the size and force of the beast " Scanners are showing a multitude of the xenos inside of the confines of the Squiggoth's carriage. Some of them are larger than others, but we can't be sure if any of them are the target."

#12 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

Solaro stares at the marching Squiggoth for a few moments before saying

"Just send two scout teams to follow the marching orks as I want confirmation on wither the ork warboss is on there or not" as Solaro then turned in the direction they had been marching

"We will keep marching in this direction in hopes of Ork boss saying where he is and then we can kill the vile beast" as Solaro then became silent once again

#13 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

"Let us hope to make haste than brother captain, more of Redmawz lieutenants are said to be making similar preparations from what orbitals cans tell us " Varus informs the captain, relaying what he had been told earlier.

The ork march continued unabated, with the Dark Eagles following close behind their trail.

#14 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:48 AM

Solaro was silent as he followed his brothers towards Redmaz position but couldn't help wonder why were the orks were moving in a full out Waaagh as he then looked back forward as he couldn't let his mind drift now not when they were so deep in enemy Territory

#15 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:10 AM

"It's rather frightening don't you think Brother-Captain?" Varus voice broke Solaro's train of though, his voice perfectly clear over the channel." To see the beast muster, to think they're capable of strategy...puts a new perspective to things."

#16 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

"Orks have have always been able to do such things even before we were space marines but it will leave me little doubt that today it will die along with several other orks in the process of our success Varus" said Solaro as he waited for the Sargent to answer as he kept walking

#17 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:41 AM

Varus was about to respond when several orks began to hoot and howl loudly. It was hard to make out what they were saying, even with the helm's augmented senses. After a few seconds, it became abundantly clear, they were all shouting the infamous ork "WAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!" cry. Seconds later, one of the squiggoth's let loose a deafening roar before it's main battle cannon fired off into the distance.

Yet, the Astartes remained hidden. So what were they shooting at?

Change Theme!