4 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

Ok so I have been playing Battlefield 3 from time to time and having some fun. Killing people in a match close to finishing off the map and then I freeze up.

I don't remember any of these freezes from when I was playing it a few months ago. It is so annoying as I have destroyed a few of the Rush points, killed lots of people and got quite a few ribbons (Possibly a medal). Then the Xbox will just stop. The Xbox will be unresponsive and the only solution is to turn it off by pressing the power button which is an annoyance as I need to reach over to the Xbox...

If I remove my Xbox Controllers power pack the Xbox recognises it has been disconnected but cannot reconnect. I don't experience these freezes on any other game except for Space Marine which happens in rare occasions and usually effects everyone in that game.

Only seems to be Metro that has freezing powers. Might have some other maps that have done it but I cannot remember. Anyone know what causes these freezes?

If it matters I have the Back to Karkand DLC and no others. I am kind of thinking about the other DLCs but if I keep freezing it will piss me off too much so I will decide against it.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

I have had it happen to me on metro every once in a while, but as far as i can remember it hasnt happened on any other maps for me. On metro when it starts to lag i pull back and wait in the back for a bit so the game can catch back up, it will normally stop the lag. :D
get the other dlc's so we can cause havok on them me bro!
Posted Image

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

Might just get premium at some point. Will save me 1K+ Microsoft Points =)

But with Battlefield 4 being released I think I might just save for that and get special stuff when that is released. They will probably do something similar to Premium for Battlefield 4 and I will get that straight away =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

I have lag freezes in which the game is still going but I am stuck in place. I am invincible however so it's funny when 4 guys come up to you and start firing everything at you. Best one is when they tried to kill me by smashing a jet into me. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE. Good times.

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

I've had them before. I find them annoying as most of the time I am with idiots on Metro who cannot hold a side of the tunnels without me there. I know I sound arrogant but I have found some real stupid players online...

I did see someone who was frozen. I just thought I was being a shit shot at first. Then after the eighth shot into them with a semi auto sniper did I realise they had a lag freeze. The person next to me didn't realise and usually a sniper's cover is blown when there is an Heavy MG sat next to him firing non stop...

Change Theme!