2 svar till detta ämne

#1 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 21 februari 2012 - 09:42

I came across this in the new pc gamer magazine. And I am drooling for this. It can be well explained herePlanetside 2.

I have a proposition. Thq has hit some hard times, to the point that there is talk of canning Dark Millenium. I hope, as I know all of us are, to the gods it's not true. And if the worse does happen, I wonder if this community would wish to make this game it's main game? We can still easily apply our roleplay to this with our Warhammer 40k flavor. This is a game where even if the whole forum join, we would can field all of them at the same time!

This was tooken in serious thought before I posted, I do want to see dark millenium. But I am also a paranoid nut, and wanted to put up a plan incase the worst passes.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#2 Jakusotsu

Jakusotsu

Plague Marine

• Members
  • 11 inlägg

Postad 22 februari 2012 - 12:34

YES YES YES! I have been looking forward to Planetside 2 forever. I played the first game as Terran Republic and if you are coordinated and not to serious it is a BLAST! I fully recommend we take a close look at this game.

"EGO sum Vomica , ostendo sum in meus adventum!" - I am the Plague, revel in my arrival!"

Posted Image

#3 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 22 februari 2012 - 01:52

I am glad to see support. :)

Sent from the Realm of Madness

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...