#1 Brother Raziel

Brother Raziel

Meatshield

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

http://myanimelist.n...ngeki_no_Kyojin

http://myanimelist.n...ei_no_Gargantia

Both Anime so far have made me have interest, and I like the story ideas behind them. They risen quickly in the ranks on MAL (myanimelist.net). The Anime's also feature some voice actors from some popular Animes like IS, Code Geass, Skip Beat, Girls and Panzer... the list goes on.

Just wanted to introduce them to anyone who is looking for an Anime to watch, or hasn't heard of them yet.

( I only watch my Anime Subbed. So when I talk about voice actors I mean Japanese/Korean ones. )

Proud member of the Blood Angels, since May 16, 12.

GT - Brother Kodi IX

I've gone by ILionElJonsonI, Kodius Sorr, CerimLymosEcha.

#2 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:30 AM

Dude... They both look badass! i know what im watching when i'm all done watch Eureka7!!!!
thanks man! :D :D :D
Posted Image

#3 Kevroar

Kevroar

The Iron Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

i'm always interested in new anime, and especially to the fact that i recognize some of the ones you mentioned I think this will be interesting.

#4 Morentz01

Morentz01

Dark Apostle

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

The giant anime you listed, my brother Dead Tech was reading the manga and it looked interesting.
Cast down the idols! Destroy the temples! Slay the priests! Show these fools that they worship nothing more than a rotting corpse!

#5 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:42 AM

So i have watched both of these animes at least all thats been released so far and must say that they are both realllllllllly good one is alot more darker than the other i mean come on watching your mom get eaten in front of you is not cool and the other one is kinda like water world with a super mech

#6 Brother Raziel

Brother Raziel

Meatshield

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:37 AM

I totally agree.

Shingeki no Kyojin ( The Dark One )

Hannes is a coward I think. When I saw him running up at that titan, sword out, I thought he was going to die for sure, but at least die buying time for the kids, but no... Damn weakling!!! I would have just cut the legs off, and carry her to safety.

A better chance for her than leaving her to die.

Suisei no Gargantia ( The Mech One )

First Episode reminded me of this anime called "Heroic Age" Humans fighting a race that is super powerful, and have lost earth, but then it takes a spin down a different road that I find even more interesting. Disappointed that it is only 12 Episodes though. They might further it with another season if it goes well in Japan, but given the message it is trying to send out. I doubt another season will happen even if it is successful.

Proud member of the Blood Angels, since May 16, 12.

GT - Brother Kodi IX

I've gone by ILionElJonsonI, Kodius Sorr, CerimLymosEcha.

Change Theme!