• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheDevilsOwn98

TheDevilsOwn98

Meatshield

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:34 PM

so I'm getting tired of the standard map rotation and annihilation and seize ground would anyone like to join me in some dread assault capture the flag or capture and control I have all the dlc maps and never get to play on them in random lobbies....I'm online now and will be probably all night all are welcome to join send my a msg or a friend request.... Xbl TheDevilsOwn98
TheDevilsOwn98.

#2 Ziet

Ziet

Guardian of the Great Angel's Tomb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Xbox Live:reponinja666
  • Steam:ziet666
  • NDS Friend Code:1736-0763-4494

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

The Angry Marines are coming to get you...
Posted Image

#3 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

I think the best person to talk to to get in these kind of games is Petey41k cause he usually runs some pretty good games and can include the DLC...pretty sure the next one he does is going to be DLC...so yeahh.....contact him :D
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#4 PedyG2X

PedyG2X

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Yea I have been thinking about that and trying to get that in the works. Thanks for whoring me out thou spec hehe. Nice know when peeps need a way to get a game going they know who to come too.

Been thinking of a sign up for a DLC matches at a curtain time and date. An see how many peeps sign. Will mass message it out as well. Most likly will get alot of um I dont have it but hey I'm going to try. Not saying going be weekly thing but might be a often one to try to set up for those kinda games.

Change Theme!