5 replies to this topic

#1 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:07 PM

In light of the upcoming Mass Effect 3, what were people's favorite moments from Mass Effect 1 and 2? What really sucked you into those earlier game? Which characters did you really grow to like? Dislike? Or anything else?

The moment that most stands out to me was when you first talk to Sovereign in Mass Effect 1. I remember playing it at 2am in the dark and going WTF!

Mass Effect 2 moments that stuck with me would be the opening of 2, and when you get Archangel. That came as a total surprise.

Characters: Wrex, Tali, and Liara are the people I liked the most. Something about their personalities just struck me. I liked them as people.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#2 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:12 PM

when i have to choose between ashley and kaiden, i was like WHAT?!!!, that entire mission was awesome, from the beginning to end, in my fist play wrex die :( , but i manage to convice him on the second.

fighting with archangel was amazing. and the mision inside the dead reaper was awesome as well

favorite characters: garrus, Legion, Wrex. i like ashley because she went from death to all aliens to i want to fight with garrus and the rest.

mass effect is one of the best game i have play in my life

Posted Image

#3 RDSFirebane

RDSFirebane

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:14 PM

The scale in mass effect 1 was just amazing. Then in Me 2 seeing how some of the events of played out a bit was great and damn I love that guy on the citadel that is peddling noodles as a rare delicacy showed the more amusing side of the galaxy out side of the day to day the galaxy is ending stuff.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfjgLlMzdxNZZPvrul2rS6qcWN-47VkKR1rdWV4WW-jzWitzxC&t=1

#4 Yapay38

Yapay38

Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓛⓞⓡⓓⓢ

• Premium Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:16 PM

ME1: Love Wrex, Ashley and Garrus. Favorite moment was all the little one liners Wrex and Garrus would say.

ME2: Same as above plus Legion. Add in Legion and myself with Widows. enough said.

Just for the hell of it.

ME3: Seeing Ashley again.
Posted Image

#5 Grimaldus

Grimaldus

Librarian, Keeper of the Lore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

i like more the Ashley from ME3 that the ashley from ME1 :)

Posted Image

#6 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:21 PM

My favorite moment for me1 was meeting soverign (all hail cyber cthulu!) And his speech chill me to the core. :(

Really like wrex, garrus and tali

In me2, my favorite moments is talking with legion and learning about the geth.

Characters in me2: those listed above with legion grunt and mordin

And was also happy to be able to romance tali. :D

Sent from the Realm of Madness

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

Change Theme!