1 reply to this topic

#1 ACK D0cR0ck

ACK D0cR0ck

Meatshield

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:02 AM

This is a origin story for a RP character from a different forum

"It's been three years since that day," the blindfolded teen muttered softly to himself. "The day that changed everything in my life." Shugo continued to stare out, reminiscing on the past.
That day and what happened so long ago... the memory still burned in his head like an inextinguishable wildfire. He could vividly remember how his sensei was killed by a group of thug bandits and the slaughter he left in avenging his fallen teacher.

(Enter Flashback)
Shugo walked towards his sensei’s dojo. He stopped when he reached the door to affix his blindfold. When that was done he slid opened the old fashion paper door and entered.
"Hey kid, you best leave." A strange voice chuckled from across the room.
"Wa...what’s gong on?" Shugo asked, turning his head to where the voice was coming from.
"Shugo, leave, it's for the best," a friendly familiar voice called to him. He instantly recognized this voice as his sensei’s.
"Ya best listen to the old man here, or you'll end up just like him," The unknown voice said sternly, yet at the same time amused.
"Sensei!" Shugo yelled. “What did you do to him?”
"This kid doesn’t know how to listen," the unfamiliar voice chuckled, his deep laugh followed by four others.
“I guess we best teach ‘em,” one voice called out.
"If it's a fight you want, you've found one," Shugo said, drawing his blade. “I won’t allow you to disgrace this dojo.”
"Shugo, no, you’re not ready," Sensei scolded his pupil. “They are much too strong!”
"Hey old man, shut up!" one of the bandits kicked the old man, who let out a groan. Shugo clenched his bladed and muttered, “Bastards,” under his breath. One of the bandit’s stepped forward and said, “I’ll learn you some manners, blindfold boy.” The bandit let out a chuckle as he stepped forward to accept Shugo’s challenge.
"Griff, you can take ‘em,’ the lead bandit called, throwing his fist into the air. "Kid can’t even see!"
"Right," Griff chuckled, swinging his blade full force in Shugo’s direction.
“One does not need to see to fight!” Both Shugo and his Sensei's voice boomed in stereo, and the teen then swung his blade up to meet Griff’s in a metallic clang.
"Guh?” Griff’s eyes widening in shock as Shugo then brought his sword down from the block, pulled his arm back and leaned forward as he jabbed the sword into Griff. Griff stood there for a moment, stunned by the blow, and a low, almost unnatural gurgle started in his stomach and slowly moved up to his throat. The bandit then coughed up a bucket of blood before collapsing to the floor.

"Dat punk…‘e got Griff!" the leader gasped, his jaw dropped to the ground in awe. "Get ‘em, boys!" All three lingering bandits then drew their weapons and went at Shugo, 3 on 1. One bandit took a low swing at him; Shugo in return ducked and went behind the attacker and swung at his side, his sword sliding through like tissue paper.
"Gah!" the other two yelled in anger over their two-pieced friend. They too went at the teen and they too fell in ways almost indescribable.
"AAAHH!" the leader roared in total outrage. "Fine den, take me on punk!" The leader swung his arm around, his flail swinging right towards Shugo’s head. The teenager leaned forward and swung his sword across from his left. Sparks flew as the chain met the blade and wrapped around it. Shugo flexed his arm, slightly turning the blade. The chain snapped, the ball falling and cracking the ground with a thud.
"Please," the leader said, dropping to his knees, "have mercy on me." The pathetic excuse for a man continued to plead.
"Shut up," Shugo grunted through his clenched teeth. The fact that the man who injured his teacher, mentor, and friend would ask for forgiveness completely enraged him. With his anger burning uncontrollably, Shugo took his sword and slashed and hacked, until nothing was left. When he was done he ripped off his blindfold and ran over to his injured sensei.
"Shugo…..I’m sorry I said you weren’t ready...please...forgive...me." And with those final words, Shugo’s sensei passed on.
"Goddammit!!" the teen yelled, tears running from his eyes. As he punched the ground a floor board cracked under his fist and beads of blood began to run down his knuckles. He turned around and his jaw instantly hit the floor. The chaos he had left in his anger shocked him to the core-- bodies mangled everywhere, his coat, soaked in blood. Even the blindfold his master had bestowed to him at the beginning of his training was now floating in a pool of crimson blood.
"I….I can’t believe that was me," Shugo stuttered. “I can’t face this."
He went over and got the blindfold, took it and washed it off then put it back on, this time forever.
"Justice has to be done in this world,” he whispered, finished tying the band.
(End Flashback)

“Justice has to be done in the world,” The blindfolded teen repeated, ending his trip through his memories. He turned to head up to the dojo to practice his swordplay.

"And justice is blind.”
ACK D0cR0ck, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Nov 2011.

#2 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:37 PM

Cool story! How about a new one since your a Fist now!

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

Change Theme!