#1 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

The map complex was probably made to incite long range battles, they succeeded in that sense, but it is mentally frustrating. The map is simply to big or 4v4 and it is terribly frustrating to kill anyone unless your opponent is stupid or has bad luck. Most of the time when you are sniping far off it takes you a sniper rifle to get the job, which there are only two, anything less it just too damn slow to kill before there back in cover, so it is easier to get closer and kill them but that is frustrating too. Unless you are in that death trap in the middle or the other the one off to the side then you have almost no chance if you approach by ground level. Snipers can see you on their radar and they have the higher ground so if try to shoot from below they have more cover, and they can come down on you, fire a burst of lead in your face and then melee your ass. Now, I do know that I seem a bit petulant, but seriously out of all the unbalanced maps (abandon, complex, wreckage, etc.) complex is the worst. In my opinion, it should field 6v6s. Oh, and here's another thing it is the worst map for ctf.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

Change Theme!