#1 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:36 PM

Now first of let me say this isnt me trying to form a new chapter or anything just yet nor am i wanting in anyway to pull members away from the chapters they are already a part of.

All i am wanting to see with this post is what others think of opening a Grey Knight Chapter here? And if enough approve of the idea i would go about finding members interested in joining the chapter away from Gothic Wars for i dont wish to pull anyone away from their chapters as i said already.

The Grey knight have always been my favorite Chapter followed closely by the Space Wolfs. So i would love to see them here.

Anyways just wanting to see what other think of the idea. If its a no go the i'm cool with that just an idea so let me know what you guys think.

Thank you all for your time reading. :)
"Do Ut Des." - Roman Prayer

#2 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

I like the grey knights a lot! But Night Lords could be annoyed if I left them to go be a loyalist and a Grey Knight at that =P
Still I will consider it. =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#3 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:15 PM

I like the grey knights a lot! But Night Lords could be annoyed if I left them to go be a loyalist and a Grey Knight at that =P
Still I will consider it. =)

Well while i am glade you approve please dont up and leave em because i posted this. Like i said thats the last thing i want is to take member from other chapters lol.

#4 Gettn' Mah BBOOM GUN

Gettn' Mah BBOOM GUN

Iron Wolf Lord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:34 AM

I like the grey knights (but i will remain forever devoted to the wulfen in me) and I was cranky that THQ didnt even put in their badge since the multiplayer is all about fighting chaos!! I mean seriously?
They're like the perfect chapter to put in for the pre-set chapter colors!!! GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! RUUUUUUN!!!! IM NERD RAGING AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!! ASDKF;ADSFJASDLFJJSDKVIWEKKWEFJJW3OT3GU34GI34RKJUGAREIHAPDIVH;P!!!!!!
Postad bild

#5 OrkPork

OrkPork

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:56 AM

I like the grey knights, but from a fluff perspective it would be silly to have a grey knights chapter in this game. The only reason I say that is grey knights are to a standard space marine what a space marine is to a normal human. Unless you and all of your players were better than everyone else in the game, well...

But thats just my two cents. I won't knock you if you get it going.

#6 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

I like the grey knights, but from a fluff perspective it would be silly to have a grey knights chapter in this game. The only reason I say that is grey knights are to a standard space marine what a space marine is to a normal human. Unless you and all of your players were better than everyone else in the game, well...

But thats just my two cents. I won't knock you if you get it going.

Yea i hear ya, it was more of just to have the chapter around then meaning better then everyone, just love the Grey Knights ha.

But i understand what ya mean. Still woulda been cool to see em in game though :P

#7 Gerhart

Gerhart

MasterDabater

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:03 AM

Talk to people you play with and against, like I did to get you and many others here. Plenty of people out there want to get involved just need an outlet.

Posted Image
Worried you are becoming a super DB tool? CLICK ME! Repent I say! Repent!

#8 Romulus_Sorvian

Romulus_Sorvian

Son of Magnus

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

Talk to people you play with and against, like I did to get you and many others here. Plenty of people out there want to get involved just need an outlet.

True enough brother, am very glade you invited me here great people here :)

With enough luck i can get my friends involved from RL and Live :)

Oh and again i am not trying to start a chapter yet or anything i am quite happy in the Wolfs i just thought i would get a feel for how the others around the site felt about it and such is all.

#9 Drake Malice

Drake Malice

Meatshield

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

i am not really a GK or inquisition fan myself but for a lil while after the game came out i played loyalist using a GK scheme and i just felt...unstoppable. For some reason wearing all silver and using the vet helm i just wanted to drop my bolter and stab all the ASMs on the map...so i did... i shoulder charged and knifed so many ASMs it was unreal. So if you WERE to start a GK team i would fight alongside you (provided you arent fighting against my Word Bearers)
"I heard you only use the Melta-Gun...that is the universal sign that you are a Bosh'tet" -Drake Malice

Change Theme!