No replies to this topic

#1 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

I would like to do more custom matches on a daily (or close to it) basis, and im sure some of you feel the same way. Playing with and against better and more seasoned players will be fun (and is someting i think is great). I had a good time during the friday deathwatch thing last week and i would like to do that more during the week. So, if anyone is interested in mixing it up in customs (and maybe being able to play ctf for a change) just post here or send me a pm or message me on xbl. My gamertag is ajar1189 xDAx

And invite whomever you want. The more the merrier!

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

Change Theme!