Photo

Come on you apes, you wanna live forever?!?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Commander Mongo

Commander Mongo

Lord Commander: Death Korps of Krieg

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:48 AM

After careful review, the time has come to cut to the chase. There has been an alarming lack of large scale squad on squad carnage...

And we all know the saying about idle hands...

So I'll kick off the mayhem, colonial marines, while still new and needing a patch or two is really proving a worthy battleground, with team deathmatch looking to be the current game mode to begin the competitive play on. Out of all the game types team death match is the most balanced and stable platform, with extermination an alternate play mode.
Both offer up to 6v6 matches in private games, and the frenetic pace that we have been missing as of late.

Squads form up, and get some marines!

A sidenote, due to the rather recent release date, combined with many factions not being close to ready some of us have discussed the idea of mixed squads, until full factions can make ready. Perhaps a tourney of mixed squads to kick this off right and create more interest in this rather fantastic game. Who's in?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Kumbaya... MOTHERFUCKER.

#2 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

I'm in, nice to seem some of the DA's actually taking interest into this game and not bashing it after a few hours of gameplay. Im sure spiny, ariock, and lothair would agree it would be nice to have more competitive people rather than the randoms we have to slaughter. 
btw love the Starship troopers reference :P 
"this is for all you new people,i only have one rule, everyone fights, no one quits, you don't do your job ill shoot you. You got me?"
Posted Image

#3 Praethos

Praethos

The Exile, Chaplain

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

I'm in...once i get paid...
"Hate the Xeno. The Xeno is wretched. The Xeno longs to debase mankind. Better a thousand innocent die than the seed of alien-worship corrupt a million. Thus we kill for Terra." - Chaplain Praethos, prior to the Graia Crusade assualt

#4 GREEN M00SE

GREEN M00SE

Guardsmen

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

I'll speak to the rest of the Legion, I think we should have enough for a five man team so far (provided all 5 members are available on the day).
Posted Image

In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

#5 Commander Mongo

Commander Mongo

Lord Commander: Death Korps of Krieg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

Really guys? 1 and a possible 2ND team are all I get? Let's get moving hear, say a 5v5 practice skirmish 1 week from today? Rosters to be posted by Friday, with the game to fall on Sunday?
Who wants some?

Sent from my SGH-T989 eusing Tapatalk
Kumbaya... MOTHERFUCKER.

#6 Darksaint

Darksaint

Wolf Lord Skull Takers Great Company

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

I'm in
Darksaint. If the mjod turns sour I ain't the kinda wolf to drink it !

#7 Lothair

Lothair

Brother

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

I think the Night Lords will gladly join. I believe we have about 5+ guyson the game already.

#8 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

Supreme Sorcerer Lord of the Thousand Sons

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

Im in and i believe i have one or two other sons who have the game aswell.
Fulgrim is our Lord, Slaanesh is our master, free your senses

Change Theme!