#21 GREEN M00SE

GREEN M00SE

Guardsmen

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

Oh that is uncool. For me It just went away after a while, sorry I can't be of more help with that. No one in my party had any major hang ups (besides one game freeze that I experienced).

Oh I also played quite late in the day, when I installed the game and started it up I was disconnected fom x box Live and received a patch. So perhaps check if their is a patch to be downloaded.

I do know that guns unlock as you level up and their are some pretty awesome guns. The smart gun really is fantastic, the customized battle rifle is worth it. If you can somehow get the guns to work it really does help, I'm often torn between which gun to use.
Posted Image

In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

#22 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Looks like space marine wont be losing some of its dedicated players after all :D

Although I hope they put more thought into any SM2 product, I dont want to wait a year or 2 to get something on the quality level of SM1. So much could have been improved upon.
Posted Image

#23 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

Hold Y (for Xbox) and go up to the invisible spot for your weapon, Then just select another weapon (like the pulse rifle or something). It fixed it for me

Graphics don't bother me at all :P
Postad bild

#24 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

Graphics don't bother me at all :P

words from a true gamer =D
Posted Image

#25 Commander Mongo

Commander Mongo

Lord Commander: Death Korps of Krieg

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

After reading this thread, I was at first taken aback, then annoyed to near Martin Luther esq levels and quickly began to own my own Ninety-Five Theses to nail upon this thread....

I'll spare you from the bulk of my eloquent rage, but not all....

To those that are throwing those hands up due to glitches, I've had the game now sincere first hour of release, and have only encountered a scant few bugs, and when I did they were minor at most. Horrifying I know, especially when compared to the pinnacle of perfect games like space marine, in which none of this has ever happened...
To you, I say "SERIOUSLY, THE GAME WAS RELEASED LESS THEN 72 HOURS AGO, GET OFF YOUR FUCKING SOAP BOX AND TRY ENJOYING SOMETHING FOR ONCE"

To those who complain about lack of campaign difficulty, I have not found this to be true. It's not impossible but, it can be made harder.

Finally, I'll end for now with the multiplayer gripes, because im getting heated again...lol.
The marines are not op, intact if anything it's almost the opposite in some cases. You're probably just more accustomed to shooters...
The aliens are as they were originally written, near perfect,you adaptable killing machines, you just have to learn how to use them. They can kill from across the map, with both projectiles, and acrobatics. The fact that every surface of the map is a potential stalking/ambush point is mind bending. The customization of both characters appearance, weapons and even fully customizable controls for each species is just icing on the cake.

Im not trying to insult anyone, I was being a but over the top for effect, but my whole point is that it's a great game, yes there are some issues, but there's 4 planned dlcs that may just fix that . Basically I recommend giving it a honest chance, and if you would like I would be happy to help anyone with issues they are having

Fuck it, lol I need a smoke so I'll just shut up now.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Kumbaya... MOTHERFUCKER.

#26 NUKE00812

NUKE00812

Meatshield

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

well im sure they can patch it up. the game just got out today

I agree with you Spec, plus you need to play it on ultimate bad ass to get the real deal Co-op is great!! and in the multi-player the Aliens and marines are balanced, it takes a little figuring out on how to set up stuff, but once you get the hang of it, its pretty fun!
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE!!!

Change Theme!