#1 enosjr123

enosjr123

Meatshield

• Members
  • Others:
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

Hey Space Marine Warriors.

If you are down to play this beloved game. I am trying to gathers a good solid group of heros to play every sunday evening for the next several weekends. If we can play several sunday for several sundays ......... Hold your breaths. Just maybe we could host a tournemant for Chaos Unleashed...... Just Maybe. Just maybe.

So please join this thread, play every sunday night and lets bring the Chaos back to life.

Chaos War Master World Eaters
enosjr123

enosjr123, the new WarmaC:\Documents and Settings\BDevine\Desktop\Brucey's Pic\Pictures\Chaos Leaders..bmpster of the Chaos World Eaters unite!!!!!!

#2 enosjr123

enosjr123

Meatshield

• Members
  • Others:
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

Hey Space Marine Warriors.

If you are down to play this beloved game. I am trying to gathers a good solid group of heros to play every sunday evening for the next several weekends. If we can play several sunday for several sundays ......... Hold your breaths. Just maybe we could host a tournemant for Chaos Unleashed...... Just Maybe. Just maybe.

So please join this thread, play every sunday night and lets bring the Chaos back to life.

Chaos War Master World Eaters
enosjr123

enosjr123, the new WarmaC:\Documents and Settings\BDevine\Desktop\Brucey's Pic\Pictures\Chaos Leaders..bmpster of the Chaos World Eaters unite!!!!!!

#3 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

Supreme Sorcerer Lord of the Thousand Sons

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Ill see what i can do to join mate.
Fulgrim is our Lord, Slaanesh is our master, free your senses

#4 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

Sounds like a good idea, I can make it on sundays since i never have anything to do. We should also have people do the chaos unleashed exterminatus since i think a lot of people still need achievements from it.
Posted Image

#5 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

For Chaos Invasion to do the Killa Kan stuff you should get Plasma Gun and Melta Gun combo to defeat Orks and Space Marines.

Also have Larremans Blessing with Combat stims. Rolling will dodge most attacks.

Four guys with that loadout can kill all the enemies in Exterminatus.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

Change Theme!