2 replies to this topic

#1 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

Well, I used to be really big in the AMV world. Contests. Voice Overs. Etc. Anywho, I tried to dust that off a while back and just can't get back in the groove but I do rather enjoy it still.

Anywho, since we were talking about Goufs and Gundam not too long ago it got me wanting to make a short AMV centered around the Gouf Custom episode in 08th MS Team. I was going to spend a ton of time on it, but I figured that I could just save what I had as a preview and post it up to see if anyone would be interested in me actually making a full 08th MS team AMV.

This is about a 15 minute effort with some basic effects/timing in Windows Movie Maker and all from one raw episode of Gundam 08th MS Team. This is an incomplete work and just something I did souly to get the taste out of my mouth but thought I would share. Took me forever to decide on a song. Not entirely happy with it, but it'll do.

If you're into AMVs, post up some of your favorite or ones that you've done! Heck, maybe we can make a contest of it!

Also - Point of the Episode - The Gouf Pilot sees the blonde headed female as a close relative but in order for them to escape safely, someone has to stay behind to destroy the heavy arty that the Federation has stationed. The Gundams are there to protect that Arty. The Gouf Pilot - the only one acknowledged as an "Ace" in the series goes alone, mops the floor with the MS Gundam Team, and destroys every single Arty there, save for the last one which his Suit, the Gouf itself, destroys of it's own accord after the pilot is killed by sacrificing himself to allow an opening the for the final shot.

That Gouf is a total Badass. He calls it's name and it fucking follows him.

Posted Image

"I scar my armor so that you may know, for I am a Templar of Blood."

#2 Vaeroth

Vaeroth

Iron Father

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

I love The 8th MS Team! That's one of my favorite Gundam shows ever, its way more realistic then the other ones (damn gundams aren't invincible). Seig Zeon! p.s. Gouf is a super bad-ass. :D
[IMG]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/DeusEstMachina/DeusEstMachinaGW_zps19aa0565.jpg[/img]

#3 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

OHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAA

i dident make just one of my favorites lol

Change Theme!