20 svar till detta ämne

#1 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 20 januari 2013 - 08:58

"you had a minor hiccup back there" the inquisitor says as he hands you a glass of red wine. "But I am more than assured that you pulled through. Thanks to our timely actions, the chaos threat to the weapons manufacture in this segmentum has been eradicated."

He raises his glass, and you slyly think how wrong this fool is. You did not kill the adept, and under the orders of the mysterious entity named galalnash, you now have two gifts worthy of the gods themselves. The fool speaks again...

"I have decided to retain you as part of the retinue for the time being, and have sent word to the assassins of your order as such. I have another mission for you. We are approaching the planet of timgal, a small backwater planet with a small amount of industrial output, but a large amount of underworld crime rings. Being backwater, slave trading, and all sorts of prohibited acts are happening. I want you to track and slay a information mule named Byren Mathan. sound good?"

#2 ogreninja

ogreninja

dark sorcerer of the night lords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 21 januari 2013 - 06:39

"sound good to me inquisitor" issac says raising his glass to him "heres to a hiccup free mission" he sys before draining the glass. "if youll excuse me im going to my room to shower and sleep before my next on planet mission"
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#3 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 21 januari 2013 - 08:03

"of course, and afterwards please take a trip to the armory, where you can chose gear which will suit you for this coming mission" The inquisitor says, also draining his glass before turning his back and gazing through the view screen

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#4 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 17 maj 2013 - 11:49

Spoiler

#5 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 17 maj 2013 - 03:28

Issac turns and leaves heading back to his where he showers and sleeps for a few hour before heading to the armory to look for gear
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#6 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 17 maj 2013 - 08:09

+Do you hear me my servant?+ a voice speaks in his mind +this mule is nothing but a pawn, but your lesson is that even a pawn has part to play in the taking of the queen. DO NOT kill him. You will be rewarded thus.+

In the armory, you see a great deal of wargear, almost anything that you could have hoped for. You also see that your gear has been carefully stowed for you as well.

#7 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 17 maj 2013 - 11:42

Issac looks at the armoury master "Do you perchance have a needle sniper rifle the one that fires a variety of different types of darts?" whilst awaitng for a reply he gathers his equipment and begins putting on sighing as the wargear slips into place
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#8 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 18 maj 2013 - 08:51

"You're in luck assassin," The armorer says gruffly "We have one left. We also have a wide variety of darts, ranging from mild soporifics to virulent toxins. Take what you need son"

#9 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 19 maj 2013 - 09:26

Issac walks around grabbing darts and loading them into a holder making sure he has 3 heavy tranquilizer darts secreated on his body and a small wrist mounted holster for the other another darts but not thinking about the type hes grabbing just incase his thoughts are being listened in on.
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#10 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 21 augusti 2013 - 04:52

The armorer walks towards you, placing an hand softly on your arm

"I thought that someone of your skill could make use of this" He says holding out a small tubular device "It's derived from some tau weaponry we captured a few years back... so for the emperor's sake don't let the tech-priests see it. When you press the middle stud it will let out a photon flare - I figure it's more than useful for distracting or blinding a group of foes"

and with that he heads back to his desk, where he begins sharpening a small knife

#11 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 21 augusti 2013 - 06:46

Issac secrets it on his person gathers up the rifle and and starts to walk out "thank you for your aid armourer". He turns and walk towards the hanger bay and the next mission
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#12 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 21 augusti 2013 - 08:16

In the hangar bay, there are scant few things to see. A servitor is connecting a fuel line hose to a single man drop pod, one you assume that will shortly carry you to the surface of the planet below. You double and triple check all your gear, as you have been trained to do ever since becoming an assassin. Suddenly a cold chill spreads through your veins

"be wary," Galalnash speaks directly into your mind "The servants of the corpse-emperor are ever vigilant in their heresies. Should they have any reason to suspect that you worship the true gods now, you will be lost to us, and eternal torment will be yours. Succeed however, and nothing will be able to stand before you, as we purge this galaxy clean of it's heretical taint."

the cold feeling then dissipates, and you resume your checks. You see that the servitor has fuelled the pod and is now leaving the hangar, meaning that it is now ready for you to board.

#13 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 21 augusti 2013 - 09:17

Issac walks towards the drop pod smiling to himself. securing his weapons he fastens the grav harness ready for insertion, closing the pods door issac spokes into his commbead "im ready to be deployed when you are inquisitor" he then settles back waiting for thrust of being launched
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#14 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 21 augusti 2013 - 09:39

A series of clicks and whines sound, as the door to the pod is sealed shut, and the vehicle is maneuvered out of the hangar and into a loading tube.

With a faint pneumatic hiss, you are launched at the planet, and you can feel the whole pod lurch and tremble as it enters the atmosphere. Then as suddenly as it starts you can hear the roaring boom of the retro thrusters, and then... SLAM, planetfall has been made. The door opens slowly.

Awareness roll please

#15 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 21 augusti 2013 - 10:28

[spoiler=awareness]1d100 rolled for a total of: 89 (89)[/spoiler]
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#16 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 22 augusti 2013 - 10:14

You glance around, drinking in the polluted and foul atmosphere of timgal. You know that the planet has been the staging grounds of many a great conflict, and for a backwater planet, has seen more than it's fair share of war.

Scanning among the rusting iron ruins, you notice two humans approaching, no doubt looking for scrap. You surmise that they must have seen the contrails of the pod as it entered the atmosphere and want to get a finders fee.

As of yet, they are unaware of your presence, giving you the choice to slip away, or perform a cunning attack...

#17 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 22 augusti 2013 - 03:22

Issac moves out of drop pod gathering his gear slipping further into the ruins he thinks to himself "Inquisitor im not sure if you want to keep your drop pod but there are scrap gatherers heading in the direction of the pod" he then trys to blend into the shadows of the ruins
[Spoiler=stealth] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 80 (80) [/spoiler]
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#18 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 23 augusti 2013 - 08:51

+The worth of the pod is secondary to the worth of eliminating this target. Try not to allow your presence to be detected though+ the inquisitor pulses into your mind

You move quickly and silently into the darkness, your assassins training rendering you one with the shadows. The scrap dealers can now neither hear nor see you

#19 ogreninja

ogreninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 23 augusti 2013 - 04:24

Issac moves away from the pods and further into the ruins stopping when he feels he wont be distrubed, stopping he opens his wrist mounted computer and pulls up a map of the planet seeking to locate his where abouts and the location of the nearest settlement.
[spoiler=location check] 1d100 rolled for a total of: 67(67) [/spoiler]
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

#20 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1 304 inlägg

Postad 24 augusti 2013 - 10:18

You see that three clicks east there is a large manufactoria district, with what may or may not be a maglev line leading north. You know that the primary hive facilities on this planet would likely need to be connected to the manufactoria somehow, and that it could provide a covert but direct route in.

Change Theme!