8 replies to this topic

#1 SeperateTitan

SeperateTitan

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

Watch at your own risk, and it is kinda neat.

#2 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

This looks pretty impressive, what game is this?

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#3 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

Mount and Blade cannot tell which version. Might be With fire and sword but could be Warband. Highly unlikely Mount and Blade original version as Warband is pretty much the same except for a massive improvement upon it.

There are fuck loads of mods for this game! I will say there could be a similar amount to other games like Skyrim and Fallout.

Here is where most of the Mods get uploaded to - http://www.mbrepository.com/

Mount and Blade Warband doesn't have gunpowder but mods can add them in. Pretty much had 100 Nord Huscalrs who don't have horses as they are Nordic but are the most powerful close combat infantry which I use to take Castles and Towns. I was fighting a Saranid army which is mostly Horse and foot Archers. So told my units to hold this position then had all guys hold up shields until they ran out of arrows then as they charge their horses in they are light/missile Calvary so they got fucked over =D

With Fire and Sword I thought Gunpowder made the enemies or my own team over powered. So I never really played it.

Also in Mount and Blade you control a single person who would be the leader of a Warband/army. The game also involves doing a little politics, economy and managing places and more stuff. Warband is also multiplayer and only for PC. Might be for Mac but I don't know.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 SeperateTitan

SeperateTitan

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

The Mod is for WarBand

#5 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

Yeah my bad. I started typing before your last post so I was doing it all =P Then after I posted saw it and felt a bit foolish =P

Thanks for the video though and the info on what mod and what game it is for. =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#6 SeperateTitan

SeperateTitan

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Np. Looks like they have a American Civil war Mod as well.

#7 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

HOLY SHIT! Who saw the part where the last two French guys single handedly kill 30 British in a house! That was brilliant!!! :D

Posted Image

#8 SeperateTitan

SeperateTitan

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

I know! That was absurd. If Iwas one of those British I would have shoot myself in the nexted round

#9 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

To the last guy standing I would've said "You had one job, ONE JOB! You got the promotion!!!"

Also who saw the part where they where all exchanging fire in the trees and in the comments one of the French said "FOR THE EMPEROR!!!" And charged the largest regiment into no mans land :D

Posted Image

Change Theme!