4 replies to this topic

#1 OrkPork

OrkPork

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:08 AM

Got the Chaos Unleashed DLC tonight, but I haven't been able to play many games on the new maps. When I choose the Chaos map rotation 0 potential games show up, and I've had one DLC map show up in the classic rotation.

Is this normal? Any tips to get into more dlc games?

#2 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:23 AM

Determination. The Space Marine community is pretty small at this point. Heck there are times that I feel I have played with everyone that is still playing it as the same names show up time and again. The biggest keys I would say are timing, I think around 4-8pm EST is when the highest traffic is (could be wrong), and friends. Find enough people from here and you can set up impromptu private games on the map of your choosing.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#3 OrkPork

OrkPork

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:30 AM

I know what you mean. I feel like I've developed more rivalries in this game than anything else I've played.

#4 Darkanis

Darkanis

Black Cardinal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

lol I waited for almost 20 minutes the other day to find a match so I gave up lol. I got all the new DLCs and I've played them for about 10 minutes in all so I feel I may have wasted my money. But the saving grace is I did get with several guys from here and we did get some good games though we were on separate teams almost every game.

Posted Image

#5 Darksaint

Darksaint

Wolf Lord Skull Takers Great Company

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:27 AM

Snap, had it four weeks played habs ablaze twice and chaos invasion once think everyone who has it gets fed up wasting time searching and go straight to classic :(
Darksaint. If the mjod turns sour I ain't the kinda wolf to drink it !

Change Theme!