NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

Sword Art Online
Plot:
In the year 2022, the Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG), Sword Art Online (SAO), is released. With the Nerve Gear, a virtual reality helmet that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.
On November 6, 2022, all the players log in for the first time, and subsequently discover that they are unable to log out. They are then informed by Kayaba Akihiko, the creator of SAO, that if they wish to be free, they must reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if their avatars die in-game, their bodies will also die in the real world. The story follows Kirito, a skilled player who is determined to beat the game. As the game progresses for two years, Kirito eventually befriends a female player named Asuna with whom he eventually falls in love. After the duo discover the identity of Kayaba's avatar in SAO, they confront and defeat him, freeing themselves and the other players from the game.

My thought
I liked it till the end of the first arc the second one is just going on a repeat of the first one i would say read the light novels they are really good and they go much farther than the anime

Accel World

the year 2046, Neuro-synchronization, a technology system that allows humans to manipulate their five senses, has become widespread to the point where people can access the Internet and enter virtual worlds through a device known as a Neuro-Linker. Haruyuki "Haru" Arita is a short, fat boy who has low-self esteem due to constant bullying. To escape the torment of real life, he logs in to the school's virtual world network where he plays squash alone and always gets the highest score.
One day, Haru attracts the attention of the Student Council Vice-President "Kuroyukihime" (via his high score on the school's local network squash minigame) who offers him Brain Burst, a secret program which allows a person to make time appear to stand still in their surroundings by "accelerating" their brainwaves in the real world. Unfortunately, there is a limit to how many times a person can accelerate since each acceleration costs Burst Points, and the primary way to get more points is to fight and defeat other Brain Burst users in the program's virtual reality massive multiplayer online (VRMMO) fighting game. However, if a user loses all of his or her points, the Brain Burst program will uninstall itself and block all re-installation attempts, thus permanently removing the user's ability to accelerate. In addition, a Brain Burst user may only distribute a single copy of the game. Due to the nature of Brain Burst, the installation may fail if certain conditions are not met. In order to successfully install and use Brain Burst, a prospective user must have a Neuro-Linker installed at birth and must be able to handle heightened brain activity. The one-distribution-per-user rule applies even if an installation fails

My thought
I think they are related in the long run but this show is another one that i enjoyed in 2012 24 episodes of good old but kicking with a deeper story at the end and decent love story and one that you would never expect

Campione!

Plot
Some people find religion, but for 16-year-old Godōu Kusanagi, it's religion that's found him! As the result of defeating the God of War in mortal combat, Godōu received the position of Campione, or God Slayer, whose duty is to fight Heretical Gods whenever and wherever they appear and start changing things to suit themselves, usually at the expense of the people in the area. Not only is this likely to make Godōu begin his recognition in Heaven, it's also a job that comes along with a lot of other problems. One of the problems would be to deal with the fact that his "enhanced status" keeps attracting attention and difficult girls. In particular, the demoniacally manipulative sword-mistress Erica Blandelli, who strongly and extremely forwardly expresses her love for him, which usually creates awkward and misunderstood situations for him

My thought
A little on eroge side with just some riskey scene really really good love story and the combat and the them is really well done has some elemets of harem in but not something i would watch with your mom in the room lol

Aria the Scarlet Ammo
Plot
nji Tōyama is a student at Tokyo Butei High, a universal educational facility. At this school, students undertake special training in order to learn the path of the Butei, which is a national qualification permitting its holders to arm themselves and capture criminals. The Butei were established to counter the worsening crime conditions, with training in various specialized fields. One day, Kinji decides to quit the Academy, until he is mysteriously attacked by the Butei Killer, a notorious criminal hunting down Butei with passion. The elite Assault prodigy Aria H. Kanzaki comes to his rescue. From this point on, Kinji's future as a Butei changes drastically.

My thought
Since I loved shakugan no shana and zero no tsukima this one really hit home on the tsundre genre for me and the action was once again well done only complaint was the end of the season since it was kinda a cliff hanger and not w*CENSORED*d up really well if your a fan of shana this is a must watch

Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!
Plot
Yūta Togashi is a boy who, during junior high school, had 'adolescent delusions' (中二病 chūnibyō?, lit. "junior high school second grade illness"), believing that he possesses supernatural powers and dubbing himself the 'Dark Flame Master,' therefore alienating himself from his classmates. Finding his past embarrassing, Yūta attempts to start off high school where he does not know anyone, free from his old delusions. This proves to be difficult, however, as a delusional girl in his class, Rikka Takanashi, learns of Yūta's past and becomes interested in him.

My thought
It was a good change of pace to just watch a good slice of life anime with a funny but yet deep plot in the end of this series the ending was well recived and espcalliy liked it. If you like some romantic comedy's than this is a good one to watch

If you want some more recomandations just ask and ill post more

#2 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

Ah Nj you always have good stuff what other stuff would you say?
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#3 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

Linebarrels of iron (9/10)
Persona 4 the animation (8/10
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (currently watching)
Asura Cryin (9/10)
Zero no Tsukaima all 4 seasons (9.5/10)
Shakugan no shana all seasons (10/10)
Highschool DXD (8/10)
Dace in the vampire bund (8/10) all little too twilighty
horizon in the middle of nowhere (8.5/!0)
FATE STAY NIGHT(all time favorite) (11/10)
Shingetustan Tsikihime(made by type moon as well) (10/10
Carnival Phantasium(cross over of the two above comedy version) downloading now lol

I have all the torrent links for all these also the VN is diffident if you prefer that

list continues to page 2 now lol

#4 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

When I get to my laptop ill give you the list of all the stuf I have on there but you said a couple I own that I like on there
Posted Image

#5 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

i have alot more just to lazy to type lol you know its friday im kicken back with a 6 pack flying in eve on one screen and fighting the good fight in dust on another while rainning down death from my dreadnought on the test server and tommrow is the last episode of the second ark for SAO thank god execpt in the thrid arc kirto plays as a girl

Oh and i have to make mention of Angel beats thats another very very good one

#6 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

There's a third arc?! Wtf?! No it should end it!
Posted Image

#7 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

ya man Gun Gale Online or something like that and than there is a forth which leads me to belive that accel world and SAO are related same tech and a whole bunch of spoilers for you

#8 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

I haven't seen a single one listed :/

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#9 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

Bad jc and your suppose to be my General?!
Posted Image

#10 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

well jc now you have something to do this weekend lol

#11 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

He does
Posted Image

#12 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Phantom of Inferno

Plot
Phantom of Inferno details the life of a 15-year-old Japanese boy who is kidnapped after witnessing the killing of a reporter. The memories of his past life are erased, and he is given the choice to join 'Inferno' or die. After joining the organization he is given the name 'Zwei' (German for number 'two') and will study under 'Ein' (From the German word "Eins" for 'one'). Ein is also known as 'Phantom', the title given to the organization's top assassin.
Inferno is said to be the 'United Nations of crime syndicates'. As Zwei makes his way through training and various missions, deceit and betrayal occur even within Inferno and slowly put Zwei in increasing danger. Along the way, Zwei meets a girl by the name of Cal Devens and, though he tries to protect her, she too is drawn into Inferno to become the assassin, Drei (German for 'three')

My thought
Show is dark i mean dark has three solid story archs and the ending was truely shocking i think i actually spit out my mtn dew when i saw it one of my all time favorite watch if you like something with a deep story that you really have to pay attention to (10/10)

Full Metal Panic

Plot
The series follows Sousuke Sagara, a member of a covert anti-terrorist private military organization known as Mithril, tasked with protecting Kaname Chidori, a spirited Japanese high school girl. He moves to Japan to study at Chidori's school, Jindai High School, with assistance from his comrades Kurz Weber and Melissa Mao. Having never experienced social interactions, Sousuke is found as a military maniac by his schoolmates as he interprets everyday situations from a combat perspective. He comes to relate with Chidori who realizes that Sousuke is protecting her, but he does not reveal the reasons due to orders as well as the fact he does not know why Chidori is being targeted by different organizations.

My thought
Awesome show for mech lovers has a very good balance of comedy and action i thought there is a sequal to the first season which is a comedy version and the actuall sequal the second raid was not as good as the orginal but all in all awesome show to watch (10/10)

The Vision of Escaflowne

Plot
The series focuses on the heroine, Hitomi Kanzaki, and her adventures after she is transported to the world of Gaea, a mysterious planet where she can see Earth and its moon in the sky. On Gaea, Earth is known as the Mystic Moon. Hitomi's latent psychic powers are enhanced on Gaea and she quickly becomes embroiled in the conflicts between the Zaibach Empire and the several peaceful countries that surround it. The conflicts are brought about by the Zaibach Empire's quest to revive the legendary power from the ancient city of Atlantis. As the series progresses, many of the characters' pasts and motivations, as well as the history of Atlantis and the true nature of the planet Gaea, are revealed.

My thought
And old one but very good none the less if you like mechs that act like kights they this show is for you. A very good story and one of the classics (10/10)

Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story

Rurouni Kenshin takes place during the early Meiji era in Japan, telling the story of a wanderer named Himura Kenshin, formerly known as the assassin "Hitokiri Battōsai". After participating in the Bakumatsu war, Kenshin wanders the countryside of Japan offering protection and aid to those in need as atonement for the murders he once committed as an assassin. When arriving in Tokyo in the 11th year of Meiji (1878), he meets a young woman named Kamiya Kaoru, who is in the middle of a fight with a murderer - who claims to be the Hitokiri Battōsai - tarnishing the name of the swordsmanship school that she teaches. Kenshin decides to help her and defeats the fake Battōsai. After discovering that Kenshin is the real Battōsai, Kaoru offers him a place to stay at her dojo noting that he is peace-loving and not cold-hearted, as his reputation implies. Kenshin accepts and begins to establish lifelong relationships with many people such as Sagara Sanosuke, a former Sekihō Army member; Myōjin Yahiko, an orphan from a samurai family; and a doctor named Takani Megumi. However, he also deals with his fair share of enemies, new and old, including the former leader from the Oniwabanshū, Shinomori Aoshi and his rival from the Bakumatsu Saitō Hajime.

My thought
Another classic aweseome story and kick ass sword fights if you like a deep samurai story mixed with a little love and darkness than this is for you its no Kyo though.

Tsukihime
Plot
Tsukihime's follows the perspective of Shiki Tohno (遠野志貴 Toono Shiki?), a second year high school student of Misaki Town, who suffered a life-threatening injury when he was young. When he regained consciousness, Shiki was able to see "death lines", lines by which things will eventually break when they die. This includes the death of inanimate objects as well as living beings and undead beings. Because of his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception making him see death lines Shiki has immense headaches as his mind cannot cope with the sight of death. Soon after he is given a pair of glasses that blocks the sight of these lines. The game then advances to Shiki's second year of high school. After his injury, he was banished to a branch family of the Tohno household. After eight years he is called back home by his younger sister, Akiha Tohno (遠野秋葉 Toono Akiha?), when she assumed the responsibility as the family's head. After moving back Shiki has trouble adjusting to the old-fashioned lifestyle his sister lives by.

My thought

Awesome watch it that is all 
Posted Image
Tsukihime
Posted Image
Kenshin

Posted Image

Full metal panic

Posted Image

#13 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

OKay you asked and here it is

Tenchi Muyo Series yes all of them
Broken Blade
Asura Crying
Infinite Stratos
Moretsu Pirates
Blood-C
Rinne No Lagrange
Akane-Iro Ni Somaru Saka
HellSing Ultimate
Mirai Nikki
Code Geass
Muv-luv alternative - Total Eclipse VEry Awesome
Isekai No Seikishi Monogatari
.Hack all of them but key of twilight
Black rock shooter
To Love-Ru and Darkness
Dual Parallel trouble adventure
Familiar zero all of them
Freezing
Full metal Panic all of them
Kanon
K-on
Sword art online
Tales of Verperia the first strike
XXXholic
Evangelion
Angel Beats
Clannad
Rosario Vampire
Accel world

That is all the stuff i have on my laptop NJ

Posted Image

#14 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

Tenchi Muyo Series yes all of them x
Broken Blade
Asura Crying X
Infinite Stratos X
Moretsu Pirates
Blood-C
Rinne No Lagrange
Akane-Iro Ni Somaru Saka
HellSing Ultimate X
Mirai Nikki
Code Geass X
Muv-luv alternative - Total Eclipse VEry Awesome
Isekai No Seikishi Monogatari X
.Hack all of them but key of twilight X
Black rock shooter X
To Love-Ru and Darkness X oh the blue rays
Dual Parallel trouble advent ure
Familiar zero all of them X
Freezing X
Full metal Panic all of them X
Kanon
K-on X
Sword art online X
Tales of Verperia the first strike
XXXholic
Evangelion X
Angel Beats X
Clannad X
Rosario Vampire X
Accel world X

very good list the ones with x's i have seen tonight i will post my full list of awesomeness lol
oh how can i forgotten go watch guilty crown right now DO IT awesome ost

#15 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Good Thats the stuff i like to watch
Posted Image

#16 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

I've got Black Rock Shooter, Rosario Vampire, Death Note, and I'll be getting Mirai Nikki in January.

My Weeaboo status... I feel like a noob...

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#17 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

Jc you are here by banned from having that black rock shooter Sig until you catch up.
Posted Image

#18 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

dont worry jc soon you will get on my level of otaku lol i just watch of my shows in Japanese so i kinda a jump on them when they come out

#19 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

Nj is kinda of the dude you see in a brown trench at a park with a hat and sunglass's dude waiting for a drop off.
Posted Image

#20 NJSniper00

NJSniper00

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

that's only when i go to cons actually lol

Change Theme!