Photo

Epic battles of History.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Shall it go forward? (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Shall it go forward?

1. I like the sound of this (13 votes [86.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 86.67%

2. Don't bother (2 votes [13.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

Vote

#1 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

I have been thinking lately. We all hear alot about the Imperium's fights against the forces of Xenos and heretic. However we never play them (with the exeption of the charity game the battle of the fang). recently I have been putting schemes together, finding the best maps and setting up ideas and plans for massive games of Space marine all linked to ancient battles of the Imperium's finest. So as of the New year I will be hosting games of the Heresy and the Post heresy. I will also do games in which the Forces of Chaos win. The first few I may be doing will be from the very first clashes of the heresy, right up to thhe siege of the Imperial palace. From that moment on man games will be of post heresy or any game you find. I will do personal requests like the extermination of the Black consols at the Hands of the World bearers. All will be professionally tailored to the customers words. So please do tell me what you think. I have had a few good responces already :)

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#2 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

This sounds like a very cool idea :)
Postad bild

#3 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

As you are the first to like this, I shall recreate the Epic battle between the Iron Hands and the Emperor's Children..in which we tragically lost your primarch

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#4 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

As you are the first to like this, I shall recreate the Epic battle between the Iron Hands and the Emperor's Children..in which we tragically lost your primarch

Yes darn that Fulgrim! We shall have our revenge one day. Or you could recreate the battle where the Iron hands homeworld of Medusa was attacked by the Iron Warriors and we stopped them!

Postad bild

#5 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

aye. Many good battles you get, but do them in time order eh? the lesser lore,lovers ay get confused otherwise

#6 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

aye. Many good battles you get, but do them in time order eh? the lesser lore,lovers ay get confused otherwise

agreed
Postad bild

#7 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

I love the Emperors Children when they kill the Iron Hands.

Pretty much Noise Marines make their first appearance, Ferrus Manus dies, Fulgrim becomes Slaaneshi and we all have a jolly good laugh because Loyalists die and Chaos is exposed and shown as the true power =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#8 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

biased much? lol

#9 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Aren't you biased to the Grey Knights?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#10 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

Well...ermm...aww balls

#11 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

I love the Emperors Children when they kill the Iron Hands.

Pretty much Noise Marines make their first appearance, Ferrus Manus dies, Fulgrim becomes Slaaneshi and we all have a jolly good laugh because Loyalists die and Chaos is exposed and shown as the true power =)

And since that major chaos victory, there has not been another major victory for chaos (sure chaos has won a few minor battles) But nothing major since the heresy. Yea some "true power". IF it was true power you should have been wiped out the Space Marines yet you can't seem too :)
Postad bild

#12 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

Well Fulgrim is just living in the Warp somewhere.

Abadon is being himself EG giant failure who claims Horus was a fool... At least Horus made it to Terra...

Angron is banished to the warp from some bullshit...

Mortarion I don't really know my guess is going look at me I made something smell... Oh and has his heart has been written on by Draigo which is more Over Powered Bullshit as any Astarte that can face a Daemon Prince Primarch and win is kind of Over Powered.....

Magnus is reading shit...

Lorgar is meditating...

Pertuabo is probably doing something to do with creating weapons or TANKS!

Others died =/

Still all Loyalists are missing, injured or dead.
So Robogirlyman (SMURF!) is crippled from Fulgrim being awesome.

Leman Russ missing!

Khan missing!

The Lion is hiding under a rock!

Ferrus Manus killed in the Heresy by awesome Fulgrim!

Emperor is now a dead body on a chair... I think I missed someone else but they are also missing or dead...

Chaos should just do something... But they suffer from good guy syndrome EG Chaos will always lose because they are a bad guy. So the Loyalists will always find some way to win no matter how stupid it may be.

#13 bloodgod582

bloodgod582

Tech marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

I think in a bizarre twist chaos should win a lot of major battles then the imperials will have more problems like they could invade macragge and kill off the ultramariens
skulls again why can't I have nice things

#14 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

Chaos cannot prevail as they all eventually fight one another.

Warmaster Horus was killed by the Emperor of Mankind, and his soul was obliterated.

Magnus rose to the rank of Daemon Prince of Tzeentch.

Angron rose to the rank of Daemon prince of Khorne.

Mortarion rose the rank of Daemon Prince of Nurgle.

Fulgrim rose to the rank of Daemon Prince of Slaanesh.

Lorgar rose to the rank of Daemon Prince of Chaos Undivided.

Perturabo rose to the rank of Daemon Prince of Chaos Undivided.

Konrad Curze, aka Night Haunter, was assassinated by Callidus assassin M'Shen. He allowed her infiltration, apparently wanting to die.

Alpharius was killed by Roboute Guilliman, but the source which reported his death may have been manipulated. It is not known if Alpharius or Omegon is the Primarch killed in the report.

Ferrus Manus was killed at the Drop Site massacre at the start of the Horus Heresy by Fulgrim who presented his head to Horus.

Sanguinius was slain by Horus after refusing to join him.

Lion El'Jonson sleeps deep within the Rock, the biggest piece of Caliban and current home base of the Dark Angels. Only the Emperor and the Watchers in the Dark know of this secret.

Jaghatai Khan disappeared while pursuing the Dark Eldar into a Webway portal after they had managed to raid Mundus Planus. There are rumours that he fights there still, lost in the twisting paths of the Webway.

Leman Russ disappeared in the Eye of Terror. The Space Wolves hold a legend that says Russ went on a quest to find a means to cure the Emperor. His final words before his disappearance is that he would return for the 'Wolftime'. It is also said that Leman Russ led the 13th Company into the Eye of Terror and ordered them to hunt down the Traitor Legions which had fled to the Eye of Terror, particularly the Thousand Sons.

Rogal Dorn boarded a Chaos cruiser during a Black Crusade and died fighting. His hand is housed in the holiest shrine of the Imperial Fists chapter, and his dead body encased in amber and put in the Phalanx.

Roboute Guilliman was struck down with a blade by his former brother Fulgrim. His body is perfectly preserved in a stasis field at the heart of the Temple of Correction. It is rumoured that he is still alive and that his wound is slowly healing, something normally impossible in a stasis field.

Vulkan disappeared. The position of Chapter Master, filled by the Captain of the First Company, is considered to be a regency as the Salamanders believe that Vulkan will one day return and lead them on a great crusade against Chaos.

Corax was racked by guilt and shame. In order to rebuild quickly the strength of his legion from the dropsite massacre on Isstvan V, Corax accelerated the growth of the gene-seed organs, producing more Space Marines, but this process also deteriorated the Gene-seed, causing many to become hulking monsters. Riddled with guilt over what he had done, he left his tower, haggard and gaunt, and took a small shuttle craft with the words "Never more". It was last monitored setting a course for the Eye of Terror.

#15 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:47 AM

Am I the only one disappointed that I didn't see Moses vs Santa here?

But seriously, how are you going to recreate these? I'm interested...

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#16 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

Well I know the colour schemes, I kow the plan of the battles and I know what game mode would be suited to it best. Putting these together it will create a great game

#17 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

Supreme Sorcerer Lord of the Thousand Sons

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

Fallen one minor correction seeing as you seem not too have read the book Fulgrim, in order for fulgrim to kill his beloved Ferrus Manus he allows himself to be taken over by a daemon trapping himself in his own mind meaning that fulgrim is actually a full on daemon not a daemon primarch.
Fulgrim is our Lord, Slaanesh is our master, free your senses

#18 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

well i just find sad that the real fulgrim is still trapped inside the demon regreting what he did

buuuuut it would be cool if you could recreate the battle of istvaan V :D
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#19 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

Well Fulgrim apparently freed himself.

While he was trapped within his mind he learned about Slaanesh and then went with him.

Then again the Daemon could just be lying.

I don't care Fulgrim killed that idiot Lord Command Eidolon.

From the start I though he was a right *CENSORED*. When I read about him on Murder searching for Blood Angels that were stranded there and then tried to take the credit that was Lucius' and Tarvitz's because they were the ones who decided to blow up the trees that were blocking communications.

Though when Little Horus made him learn his lesson when he saved them on Murder did make me much happier...

Then when he acted like Angron's equal... I mean sure he isn't the most civilised but still he is a Primarch and for that he automatically is one of the most respected beings within the Galaxy and acting as if they were equals Angron should have killed him right there and then...

On Ivaastan III if he was able to lead an army of Astartes he could have crushed the heavily out numbered defenders but no. He was a terrible commander. For the K/D ratio it was a horrendous win for the Traitors. Not only because of the amount of lives it cost to kill the survivors but it took them forever...

Only good that came from that battle was Lucius rejoined the Legion...

Only thing Eidolon did good was becoming like the first noise marine when Fabius Bile "Experimented" on him. Eidolon didn't want it when they first started. Seems like Slaaneshiness then. =P

Sorry for the rant...

#20 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

Well.

Now I know what happened to Eidolon. Yes, I agree that he was Twatimus Maximus.

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

Change Theme!