37 replies to this topic

#1 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:40 AM

Greetings i was wondering if anybody would like to join the Iron Hands chapter? and remember the flesh is weak!
Postad bild

#2 AtomicPredatorX

AtomicPredatorX

Imperial Fists Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

Unfortanently Im already in a clan, but its always good to see fellow Iron Hands fans, let me know if i can help you in anyway getting your group going. THE FLESH IS WEAK!!! :)

Posted Image

#3 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Unfortanently Im already in a clan, but its always good to see fellow Iron Hands fans, let me know if i can help you in anyway getting your group going. THE FLESH IS WEAK!!! :)

Alright man cool, But i'm glad to see i'm not the only Iron Hands fan lol. They seem to not be as popular as the other chapters.

Postad bild

#4 AtomicPredatorX

AtomicPredatorX

Imperial Fists Chapter Master

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Ya there amazing, but i dont ever hardly see other fans of them, most people are like those are the like those robot SM right. lol Kinda makes them cooler though cuz you dont see a army of them everytime you turn around though.
Posted Image

#5 Goranok

Goranok

Techmarine

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

Well if i see anyone that likes iron hands ill shoot you their way as well ^.^ i like them because they respect techmarines and are fricken awsome for it :P
Working techmarine of the Dark Angels.

#6 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

Well if i see anyone that likes iron hands ill shoot you their way as well ^.^ i like them because they respect techmarines and are fricken awsome for it :P

I would appreciate that thanks.
Postad bild

#7 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

If we don't snap em up, we'll direct them towards you. For big robotic ass kicking furturistic terminators always gets a spot on my list :D

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#8 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

Supreme Sorcerer Lord of the Thousand Sons

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

I bid you a warm welcome to the site mate hope you enjoy it and i wish you the best of luck with your clan mate, if you would like any tips or advice or even help then just ask and if i meet people who like the Iron Hands i know where to send them.
Fulgrim is our Lord, Slaanesh is our master, free your senses

#9 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

I will also do the same m8 im always happy to help ano chapter grow .

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#10 TDB x MoNSteRz

TDB x MoNSteRz

Dire Claw

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

Welcome Brother, I wish you luck with the progression of our chapter. THE FLESH IS WEAK! ;)
TDB x MoNSteRz, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since...Wait What? I'm Not A Fucking Meatshield?!?

#11 Vaeroth

Vaeroth

Iron Father

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Well Doom old buddy, you can count me in. Vaeroth pledges his services to the Iron Hands chapter. Praise the Omnissiah!
[IMG]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/DeusEstMachina/DeusEstMachinaGW_zps19aa0565.jpg[/img]

#12 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

The Night Haunter will hunt you till the end of days!

Best of luck in your new chapter =) Now I have an excuse to put a bullet in your head! =D Please don't hit me as I try or because your an Iron Hand have something made of metal hit me...

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#13 Vaeroth

Vaeroth

Iron Father

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

The Night Haunter will hunt you till the end of days!

Best of luck in your new chapter =) Now I have an excuse to put a bullet in your head! =D Please don't hit me as I try or because your an Iron Hand have something made of metal hit me...

Thanks DX, and I'll try not to mess up your pretty little Slaaneshi face with my hammer. :P
[IMG]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/DeusEstMachina/DeusEstMachinaGW_zps19aa0565.jpg[/img]

#14 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

Best not or you will be sent to Slaaneshi desecration chamber!

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#15 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

Yeah but its metal... Not flesh. Flesh feels better ;)

At least I can feel things! *Runs of crying*

Still best of luck in your new chapter =)

Also my arse was done long long ago....

#16 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

Well Doom old buddy, you can count me in. Vaeroth pledges his services to the Iron Hands chapter. Praise the Omnissiah!

Hell yea! For Ferrus Manus! All Hail the Machine!
Postad bild

#17 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

My bother will try to join
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#18 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

My bother will try to join

And who would that be?
Postad bild

#19 Vaeroth

Vaeroth

Iron Father

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

[IMG]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q695/DeusEstMachina/Techmarine_zpsf6424527.gif[/img] [Incoming Vox from the Iron Father] Attention Astartes, Balls of steel, that is all. :P

#20 Iron Hand

Iron Hand

Lord Of Medusa

• Members
  • Others:
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

Posted Image [Incoming Vox from the Iron Father] Attention Astartes, Balls of steel, that is all. :P

lol and thats why you are our Iron Father of awesomeness :)
Postad bild

Change Theme!