#1 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

Ok so I'm getting the primarch Antron for Christmas from forge world, but unfortunately ill have to wait a bit more time to get the book with the stats, so does anyone know them.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#2 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

I didnt know there was a primarch named Antron
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#3 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

Supreme Sorcerer Lord of the Thousand Sons

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

I believe he meant Angron of the World Eaters, im not a hundred percent sure of his stats mate, but i believe they are some where along the lines of between 7-8 or more attacks on the charge, a weapon skill of 9, i believe he is strength and toughnes 7/8 and an initiative of 9, but again dont quote me on any of this, i may be able to check with a mate of mine who has the book and get back to you if you want.
Fulgrim is our Lord, Slaanesh is our master, free your senses

#4 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Ok good, because I want to be able to verse my friend. Also the special rule details would be appreciated as well.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#5 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

I know what he ment just beenen a smart a$$
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#6 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:04 AM

I didnt know there was a primarch named Antron

my I pad does weird shitty spell checking when I don't want it to.

#7 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

I have the same problem with mine also when you get the model it will most likely be resins so I advise you to wash all the parts in a tub of warm water it will make it easier to build and paint.
Posted Image

#8 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

I do that anyways, but thanks for the tip. I heard before from somewhere that it is recommended greatly to wash the forge world kits before doing anything.

Change Theme!