#1 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

As previously mentioned, I will be unavailable for the next two weekends; due to a vacation trip with my family, which I have not seen in six months. That said, I would like to try to organize this match for the weekend of 21-23 December, if that will be possible. I'm trying not to postpone the match any longer than absolutely necessary, although I realize that people may have plans for the holidays that will cause conflict.

Please respond as soon as possible so we can begin coordinating for this match. Thanks!

Batman2213
Posted Image

#2 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

As previously mentioned, I will be unavailable for the next two weekends; due to a vacation trip with my family, which I have not seen in six months. That said, I would like to try to organize this match for the weekend of 21-23 December, if that will be possible. I'm trying not to postpone the match any longer than absolutely necessary, although I realize that people may have plans for the holidays that will cause conflict.

Please respond as soon as possible so we can begin coordinating for this match. Thanks!

Batman2213

You will be allowed the extra time for this match. Please try and have this match as soon as you return though. Hope you have a good holiday with your family.

#3 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

Then we will be there, give me and my men a day to decide what challenge mode we will use for the match
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#4 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

The weekend approaches!

Raven Guard Rules:

Bolter and Chain

Capture and Control

Habs Ablaze

FYI I'm expecting critically low turnout. I don't want to forfeit; but don't be surprised if I can only muster five players... I may have trouble getting THAT many this weekend (sigh).

Incidentally... we haven't picked an exact day and time. What works for you guys?
Posted Image

#5 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

Saturday. 5PM Eastern Time.

The Alpha Legion will also choose Bolter and Chain for Desolation for Annihilation
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#6 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

I'll muster who I can. See you then.
Posted Image

#7 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

See you then friend.

#8 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

See you then friend.

Thanks guys for getting this set up so quickly after Batman has returned.

#9 Batman2213

Batman2213

Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

Due to unforseen circumstances, Prosperan Son indicated to me earlier today that the Alpha Legion would have to forfeit. Prosperan, if you have the chance, please confirm this statement.
Posted Image

#10 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

The Alpha Legion Confirms this statement.

Change Theme!