42 replies to this topic

#41 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

yes i know if you would play heavy bolter some more reaper you would find that you can do it on basilica, hab center, manufactorum, and every other map... It is because of the right hand advantage i did some research on it way back when and found a forum where a THQ employee explained it, now i will try to find it again but most probably it has been deleted form spacemarine.com because this was almost 8 months ago

Reaper please dont treat me like an idiot I have been playing heavy bolter for quite some time and know all of the ins and outs of the weapon...

If you want to i can take you into a private match and teach you how to do it through any solid object that you can get your reticle over... You can do it on most maps with a bolter (albeit with a bolter it is less pronounced because of the view range and usually wrote off as lag)
Posted Image

#42 PedyG2X

PedyG2X

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

Just to jump in the Heavy Bolter talk, as we all know the wall glitches are there. I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned the wall hugging spots where a HB will receive less dmg from curtain weapons aka like the melta can flat out stand next to a HB on those spots and will reflect off a bit. Will only take a small part of the Dmg that it should have giving. Giving its not a instant kill most the time but it still gives out a hell of alot less Dmg then it should. These curtain spots refer to the Shattered Bridge at each end of the hall ways hugging the indents of the wall over looking B in Seize games.

#43 xxxblackspider

xxxblackspider

Kasrkin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

that is because the melta is not a real weapon, you have to use a real weapon if you expect to kill a HB and again read above explanation for the "wall glitch"
Posted Image

Change Theme!