12 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

Ok so I have just managed to finally do the Campaign on Legendary by myself so I think that they need to add more fucking checkpoints so many times did I think well I got pretty far must have had a checkpoint at some point but the answer is always no start far behind and makes me have a rage face for half of the campaign.

Guess I will do Co-Op campaign with my Brother when he comes over for Christmas =P

Anyone else do something fun/challenging on Halo recently?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

I went on a 7 game winning streak in regiside where everyone else in the game didnt get with in 100 points of me :) destoryed dem noobs
Posted Image

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Fuck the noobs! Good score =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

yea i got a really cool game that i played on my file share you can watch :D once i figure out how to put share that on websites i'll post it up to show how baddly i fucked dem noobs up
Posted Image

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

Well I uploaded something to my fileshare for the achievement =P

#6 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

YOU ARE NOT GOD! FOR I HAVE DONE IT TO! ON SATURDAY!

VICTORY!

Also trying to earn myself the Gungnir and Commando armor by playing Dominion and Slayer. I WILL HAVE ZEM!

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#7 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

I want the scout helmet! I love scout armour! =D

Were both Gods then =P

#8 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

I assassinated 3 Promethean knights on Legendary difficulty on spartan ops, which was VERY difficult to do when every thing is shooting at you.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#9 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

Assassinate them all damn it! Good job =D Assassinating one of them proved to be tricky for me =P Always turning around at the last second >=(

#10 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

I actually had a lot of fun playing Halo 4 on legendary. You want a real challenge, play legendary with all the skulls on.:D

#11 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

No that isn't a challenge that is a fucking impossible task =P Take Iron skull off and it would still be almost impossible!

You're welcome to try though =P

#12 REAPER xDAx

REAPER xDAx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

No that isn't a challenge that is a fucking impossible task =P Take Iron skull off and it would still be almost impossible!

You're welcome to try though =P

I know what you mean. Half of the skulls are not to bad but the other half would equal a whole lot of game rage.

#13 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

Some of them I can deal with. Catch, tough Luck and a few more but Thunderstorm, Iron and Tilt seem to fuck me up. EG Thunderstorm makes so many fuel rods! =P Iron if by some miracle you make it to the end of the level and get killed by a grunt or something guess what! DO IT ALL AGAIN.. and Tilt makes a Plasma Pistol take ages to rip off shields! =P

Change Theme!