#1 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

The Following are simple rules that I hope you will follow:

Detail:
What really makes me mad when I am roleplaying or writing a story with someone are people who make 1 line post. Come on! If your going to roleplay put your heart into it! Use the education that you've been given and write at least 3-4 sentences! I don't ask much!

Respect:
Treat each other the way you wish to be treated. Don't try to boast or make yourself seem better. Respect your fellow roleplayer and his character.

Character Limit:
You are entitled to up to four characters, each of whom will receive their own thread. So pick wisely as you only get four. If you wish to trade off one of the four, it will die in one of the threads and then you can have your replacement.

Quick/Autokill system:
There are quick kills in the Gallius Crusade. To achieve a quick kill you must roll a certain number or higher to achieve it. If you are unable to perform a quick kill roll then a counter roll will be used, intiating a player vs NPC engagement. There will be a thread to give a list of what you can quick kill and what you have to roll for it.

Warp Powers: Certain Warp Powers require rolls for the litanities/recitation/incantation, if your character makes a roll to use a higher level warp power, no matter what rank/class he is the time it takes to activate the power is dependent on how high your roll is. The higher the roll, the faster it is, the lower the roll, the slower. A second roll must accompany the the first to determine the damage the roll will do.

Have Fun
It's a roleplay,meant for fun, it's that simple.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

Change Theme!